Sign in to follow this  
E28 Master of diguises

Bodykit for a E28

Hi there peoples i was just wondering if any body's know of any person selling a M Tech body kit for a E28 is so could they holla back

can do a fibre glass copy .

can do a fibre glass copy .

Hey there Brent i was just wanting some information about the fibre glass body kit you could produce for a E28

now i would like to know if i would retain the chrome detailing on the car as it would give it that character and styling that is my opinion and I'm not too sure of other people's opinion's are.

how much would it set me back and would you do a lay buy option?

Hey there Brent i was just wanting some information about the fibre glass body kit you could produce for a E28

now i would like to know if i would retain the chrome detailing on the car as it would give it that character and styling that is my opinion and I'm not too sure of other people's opinion's are.

how much would it set me back and would you do a lay buy option?

hi looks like the one on my sig pic . silver e28 . covers over te factory bumpers .

std M-tec type used on M535i and M5 models . and have seen on some 528i as well.

not sure on cost of the kit yet , original one is been all tidied up and preped for using as a mould .

will let you know when final product is ready