Sign in to follow this  
logix

E36 328i

Hi all.

New to Auckland.

Im on the hunt for some Eyelids for my 328i. Can anyone point me in the right direction.

Also where is a good place to buy custom parts for BMW, like wing mirrors, Tail lights, etc etc...Any suggestions much appreciated. Oh and im looking at a new rear muffler. Everyone is sayin Remus...$1500 seems a little steep. If someone has any thoughts on this would be much appreciated.

Thankyou

Drew

remus mufflers are about $300-600 if i remember correctly, give autopassion in chch a call/email they seam to have quite a few bmw bits

remus mufflers are about $300-600 if i remember correctly, give autopassion in chch a call/email they seam to have quite a few bmw bits

will do. cheers. Any good BMW guys in Akl.

Why would you want custom mirrors and taillights? Or do you mean aftermarket?

EBay.com for all things Ricey, no Racey.

Edited by JP

Woolf Mufflers in Dominion Road (near City end) sells Remus, not sure on price though.

Hi all.

New to Auckland.

Im on the hunt for some Eyelids for my 328i. Can anyone point me in the right direction.

Also where is a good place to buy custom parts for BMW, like wing mirrors, Tail lights, etc etc...Any suggestions much appreciated. Oh and im looking at a new rear muffler. Everyone is sayin Remus...$1500 seems a little steep. If someone has any thoughts on this would be much appreciated.

Thankyou

Drew

Do you have a 2 door or a 4 door? I have some eyelids left over from my e36 4 door that i never got around to put on so they are brand new and havent been painted yet. Pm me if your keen

Say no to eyelids!

Come on, you have to admit that angel eyes with eye lids look down right... B)

Eyelids are good on some E30s, bad on all E36s.

Different strokes to diff....

Eye lids can look nice but ONLY with angels.

Otherwise I'm on the other side of the fence,

just my 2c

Yeh I would have to agree with you there, need the halos to give it the right look.

This is the guy i got my eyelids from, he's prompt, pack them well and gives a discount if you buy more than one thing. I got top and bottom brows/eyelids, rear lip spoiler and roof spoiler - only ended up using the top eyebrows and the lip spoiler in the end tho, lol. And they def look good with angels!