Sign in to follow this  
Brad-325i

Window

So yea seems parking my car underneath the Aotea centre was a bad idea seeing i came back to find a nice long RED scratch/dent along my back bumper. but it gets worse, i jump into my car and opt to put my passenger window down and it decides not to oblige.

now i duno if this has anything to do with being nudged in the butt while parked, im jst guessing its a real annoying coincidence.

when i push the buton down the window jst makes a ticking sound. i jst figure the motor has had it and im gna replace it but dose anyone else have any ideas why it mite not be working??

(god save whoeva i find driving a red car with a blue mark on theirs!!!!)

Edited by Brad21

Your car red or blue? You contradict yourself.

Before these series of unfortunate events did the window ever stop intermittently or go up slow or motor make a whining noise? All signs your motor is about to coup it. And if it is only one window that isn't working, and it makes a noise after pressing the button - it most likely sounds like the motor has goneksi.

Your car red or blue? You contradict yourself.

No he doesn't... his car is blue, the person's car who hit him is red. Simple.

hahaha yea its just the one passengers side window, and no it didnt have any probs b4 hand, it really just pissd me off more! Will go see hellbm.

This just adds to the massive dent my car received when a group of islanders thought it would be funny to throw a huge rock at my rear quarter panel.

Which is just waiting to be repainted but still looks crap az.

People just jealous of me owning a BMR!!! ha!

Cheer for the info!

Edited by Brad21

hahaha yea its just the one passengers side window, and no it didnt have any probs b4 hand, it really just pissd me off more! Will go see hellbm.

This just adds to the massive dent my car received when a group of islanders thought it would be funny to throw a huge rock at my rear quarter panel.

Which is just waiting to be repainted but still looks crap az.

People just jealous of me owning a BMR!!! ha!

Cheer for the info!

try a rain of bottles at your car! WITH THE WINDOW OPEN!!!! few lumps on my head for a few days.

Sorry to hear about your car, window motor not hard to replace though,

Edited by QuickSilver

try a rain of bottles at your car! WITH THE WINDOW OPEN!!!! few lumps on my head for a few days.

Sorry to hear about your car, window motor not hard to replace though,

yea not hard to replace but hard on the old moola! got quoted $250 just for the regulator at Euro parts in manukau!!!

regulator from HELLBM $90

oh cheers mate will get in touch with you when im sure its the regulator tats screwd. will go see an auto elec on monday.