Sign in to follow this  
mr E34

E46 M3 damaged on TradeYou.

Oh snap! yummy i smell a swap to

someone do it! would be a shame to take it out of such a nice car though. I love the red interior

Trademe seller said: These cars can do mile in 13seconds

276MPH!!! who needs a Veyron

Reserve met at $10,000 - seems a good price. Interior/wheels must be worth a bit on their own

I've seen the car. At least one or two wheels are toast, the suspension is stuffed, the body/chassis is bent. The reason it went off the road is that if you can't afford to make the repayments, you don't have the money for new tyres. Then you give it to your wife to drive in the rain and she stuffs it into a motorway barrier. Engine is probably good and the interior is nice, but that's about all. Also, it's been sitting for about 5-6 months. Still worth a punt at the right price though.

and has about 20000 in damage parts to replace to get it on the road again. diff = 4500

New strut towers 700 each, multi link suspension parts are about 2k per qaurter .. (I know I had to replace my front after that pot hole on the 330) 5k to straighten the chassis, panels 700-1k bumpers shells 2k each

Lucky its not a 02 onwards as the carbon fiber front and rear carriers are 5 grand each!

hope he was a panel beater hehe :)

take note of the chassis number .. im sure this isnt the last we will see of it ;)

$5k for a CF bumper carrier? Yikes! Talk about needing insurance on the M3...

The carriers aren't $5K ... but you don't get much change from $2K .... If you think that's expensive you should price up some CSL parts ... now some of those are just ridiculous.