Sign in to follow this  
Matthew

Problem with internet

well, i got a new apple imac, and gave my old computer to the old man, and we have this problem we crnt go use website we have to sign in on, how do we fix this problem oh and its on a windows computer, please step by step as im useless with this stuff haha, regards

Far out that post is hard to read, English....it's a language we all use, please try it.

Let me try to understand, you gave your windows PC to your old man and he can't log in to a specific website using it although other sites are fine??? Does that sound like the problem? If it does it's because you're security settings are too restrictive, probably a good thing, people can't log in to gmail from my pc exactly because of that reason.

Change what? You still haven't exactly described what your problem is!!!

if you cant use websites you have to sign in on it sounds like a security settings to me. If its only banking sites you cant use then you need to look at port 443 and https settings - ie allow them. If its all sites that you have to sign in on then you will have to go throu all your security settings - things like allow cookies and so fourth. I am not a mac person so cant advise you any further than that. Hope that may help.