Sign in to follow this  
mark247

325i manual coupe for sale!

Hey guys.

I am trying to sell my E30 at the moment and thought i would throw it on here as well.

- It has done around 208,000km

- Cam belt done at 197,000km

- Engine has been rewired with Motronic 1.3 ( from a late model e30 ) and has a Jim Conforti chip.

- Converted to manual with new gearbox mounts and shifter bushings, has very recently had new clutch master and slave cylinder.

- Body is in very good condition for age, i have had over $1000 worth of paint work done on it.

- The car has a rare Pfeba Bodykit all round.

- The interior is very neat, tidy seats. Minor crack in dash.

- I can not fault the engine in this car, these engines are bullet proof and it burns no oil ( drips every now and then but does not need topping up between oil changes. ) The engine rev's well and with the Jim Conforti chip i installed. It rev's very smoothly through the entire rev range.

- This car did have genuine m stripes on it which have been removed but i can get replacements installed if the buyer wants.

- Very good tread on the front and approximately 70% on the back.

- Just recently had front outter ball joint replaced.

- Comes with spray can mixed with car colour for minor touch ups

- There are a few minor inperfections, the rear gearbox seal drips once the gearbox oil has got warm. A Replacement seal is not expensive.

The trademe auction is here. http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=144532500

If you are interested make me an offer, i really do need to get this sold.

And questions please ask.

Posted Image

Open diff, not an LSD. Sorry =P

Hey Mark, this still for sale? I've seen this car around (end of last year) and thought it looked pretty tidy. sounded good too (met you at Logans and we got on the E30 chats for a while)

Hey Mark, this still for sale? I've seen this car around (end of last year) and thought it looked pretty tidy. sounded good too (met you at Logans and we got on the E30 chats for a while)

nah sold it for 4k to this old guy so its all good, one less car fed to the ricers haha

nah sold it for 4k to this old guy so its all good, one less car fed to the ricers haha

All good, if I had of known I would have been keen!

whats the next project on the agenda?

All good, if I had of known I would have been keen!

whats the next project on the agenda?

Posted Image

Got a bike.

Dont get me wrong, i hate Honda cars, but there bikes are mean.

Oh sh*t yeah!!! lol bring her to a track day, and have that 340i V8 for breakfast :D

Keep it away from Palmy tho, my brother might just steal your forks and brakes :lol:

I have taken it to one track day in Taupo already but i was being pretty care on it and only doing say... 2minutes 5 seconds around the long track ( slowwwwww ) but that was a bikes only day. I'd love to take it up against some cars but i dont know if there are car/bike track days, are there? I guess there arent mainy because it would be bloody dangerous for the bikes..

I have taken it to one track day in Taupo already but i was being pretty care on it and only doing say... 2minutes 5 seconds around the long track ( slowwwwww ) but that was a bikes only day. I'd love to take it up against some cars but i dont know if there are car/bike track days, are there? I guess there arent mainy because it would be bloody dangerous for the bikes..

Shiit the VFR400's are an alright ride! NC30? CBR600 next!

Shiit the VFR400's are an alright ride! NC30? CBR600 next!

Yea NC30 of course, all the other VFR400's are ugly as. Meh, nah dont wanna CBR600, maybe a Daytona 675. But that's a long way away yet...