Sign in to follow this  
BreakMyWindow

97' E39 528i NZ-NEW FSH

Will not disappoint, ALL manuals and litrature included. Excellent condition for age and mileage. Mechanically sound, the engine is as dry as the Sahara dessert (No Leaks) More pics to come

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.as...868&ed=true

Edited by BreakMyWindow

Nice e39, love the wheels, G/L with the sale.

i must be asking too much or something.. I would of thought this is a good buy being nz-new. It has high mileage, but they are capable of even higher, and it means that all the faults that occur with the cooling system at lower mileages has been rectified.

i must be asking too much or something.. I would of thought this is a good buy being nz-new. It has high mileage, but they are capable of even higher, and it means that all the faults that occur with the cooling system at lower mileages has been rectified.

I guess you could wait for the "right" buyer, or lower your price for a quick sale. Sadly I think the kms will scare most people off. I would much rather drive a NZ new car with 200k, than a jappa with 120k - but sadly the majority of the population don't think like that.

I find the Turners car auctions best price guarantee search tool a good way of working out what cars are worth. In your case I would compare a car of similar year and mileage, but add 10-15% being NZ with FSH.

On that note, a mate of mine bought a very nice 97 NZ 528iSE in barritz blue with tan leather, 140kms for $6.5k late last year.