Sign in to follow this  
Jeddy

e30 Bottle tops and Basketweaves

I've got a set of 15" Bottle tops and a set of 15" Basketweaves off my e30 and was wondering approx how much there worth?

I cant seem to find many if any on TM. Both are alright condition, could so with a clean.

Also how much would a set of good (not really expensive but not rubbish) tires be for each set?

This may be a bit vague and if it is tell me what else i need to say.

Cheers

Bottlecaps should be 14's for the E30, worth around $80 to $100 if you can find a buyer, seen them sit on Tme for weeks and not go at $50 and less tho. Weaves, if in good cond may still go for up to $600, but demand's not so high now the race boys have got some options, they may be on their way down a bit I think, maybe to around the $400 to $500 mark?

Bottlecaps should be 14's for the E30, worth around $80 to $100 if you can find a buyer, seen them sit on Tme for weeks and not go at $50 and less tho. Weaves, if in good cond may still go for up to $600, but demand's not so high now the race boys have got some options, they may be on their way down a bit I think, maybe to around the $400 to $500 mark?

Pretty sure the bottlecaps are 15", i measured them and by my calculations are 15" in diameter.

what sort of condition are the basketweaves in ?

On closer inspection they could do with a good clean and a tidt up. Need new centers

post-2334-1206850992_thumb.jpg

post-2334-1206851010_thumb.jpg

Edited by jeddy

The bottle caps should say 14x6JJ or something similar on them? Should be able to tell instead of measuring :)

The bottle caps should say 14x6JJ or something similar on them? Should be able to tell instead of measuring :)

Ok did that

Bottlecaps say 6Jx14 H2

Basketweaves 65Jx14 H2

WTF: Why do 14" wheels become 15"s under my bundy tape measure system

That ain't right

Rims are never quite what they're meant to be. For example, my Advan RG's are spec'd at 16x7.5 but measuring from edge to edge they are just over 8"!

Unfortunately, 14" basketweaves don't fetch very much...maybe $200? And bottlecaps are just about free :lol: Can't get rid of them <_<

its measured where the tyre sits . not the outside dimensions

its measured where the tyre sits . not the outside dimensions

Figures, thanks for that