Sign in to follow this  
mrad01

My e92 335i Motorsport

Hot car mate. Looking absolutely awesome. Drove a 330i today - I can't help but think that the interior was a bit, er, non-quality? Not being offensive but have you found this? The standards in China may not be what Germanywould be putting out.

Hot car mate. Looking absolutely awesome. Drove a 330i today - I can't help but think that the interior was a bit, er, non-quality? Not being offensive but have you found this? The standards in China may not be what Germanywould be putting out.

When I was looking at buying, I drove the Audi S5 and the 335. The Audi interior (on first impression) is great - while the BMW was plain jane. Since the S5 sucked, I didn't go that way - but yes, I was a little flat on the interior...5 months later - happy. The interior hasn't started creeking or breaking or anything like that - and it is extremely simple to use. Less can be more.

So, yes, first impressions are not great, but after owning it for a while - you begin to understand BMWs thinking...

Yes I see where you are coming from..

After hopping into the 330i from a MB C240 it felt a bit less in the interior, but BMW does it for a reason..... the MB is cluttered, and it feels like it is driving you, not you drive the car :)

Your car looks an absolute weapon though mate

mrad, any idea on how wide the wheels are and what offset? I'm guessing they are staggered?

mrad, any idea on how wide the wheels are and what offset? I'm guessing they are staggered?

Hi,

The front are 225/35

The back are 255/30

Not sure of the offset - but whatever it ships with from the factory. The wheels and tyres are stock standard...just painted.

God damnit. This car is so f**king nice. !!!!!!

+2!!

Just can't think of anything else to say!