Sign in to follow this  
QuickSilver

Fuel star - too good to be true?

I rang up AA and asked if they did a review on this and they said had not. Where did you get your information from?

The was an article in the AA magazine about them [ approx ten years ago ] when fuelstar was all the rage.

I know that letters were fired back and forth from the distributers of fuelstar at the time

Hey try consumer magazine, see if they have done something

Hey guy's I doing some R & D on a new Hi-tech "eagle"

I'm thinking of bolting a row of "turbonaters" along the top of a rear spoiler.

Aparently there are good gains to be made in aerodynamics [ that why F1 teams use wind tunnels ]

Is there anyone out there that is interested in Funding a development programme? I'll need a few $$$ for designing [ on the back of a coaster over a few bourbons ]

Huge potential market [ "heaps of suckers" ]

The was an article in the AA magazine about them [ approx ten years ago ] when fuelstar was all the rage.

I know that letters were fired back and forth from the distributers of fuelstar at the time

Hey try consumer magazine, see if they have done something

LOL! I spoke to consumer as well and they said they have not done anything on it either. I suggested they do and they said they'll look into it.

LOL! I spoke to consumer as well and they said they have not done anything on it either. I suggested they do and they said they'll look into it.

Hey it was a long time ago, It could've been "wheels magazine" or an Aussie AA publication.

I read it at the "MacLaren trust HQ years ago.[ then in Pakuranga ]Along with this, all these oil additives were also discussed.

At the Time, the people involved were also developing a new engine for CCED [ continuous cycle engine developments ] so they were involved in a lot af controlled tests and reports using Auckland University's Facilities.

Their conclusion was, you can only get so much energy out of a BTU,

All they did was re-invent the crankshaft.

If you could build a 100% thermally eficient engine to replace a modern 25mpg engine [ approx 30% efficient ] you have the potential to get 83mpg

[ so all these conspiracy theories about a 200mpg carburettor, or cars running on water are just folklore ]

nb:I said running on water not hydrogen

If anyone desires they should do a controlled test back to back [ on a real dyno ]

In the mean time, I'll develop my turbonator wing [ they spin at 60,000rpm as claimed] haha!

Hey it was a long time ago, It could've been "wheels magazine" or an Aussie AA publication.

I read it at the "MacLaren trust HQ years ago.[ then in Pakuranga ]Along with this, all these oil additives were also discussed.

At the Time, the people involved were also developing a new engine for CCED [ continuous cycle engine developments ] so they were involved in a lot af controlled tests and reports using Auckland University's Facilities.

Their conclusion was, you can only get so much energy out of a BTU,

All they did was re-invent the crankshaft.

If you could build a 100% thermally eficient engine to replace a modern 25mpg engine [ approx 30% efficient ] you have the potential to get 83mpg

[ so all these conspiracy theories about a 200mpg carburettor, or cars running on water are just folklore ]

nb:I said running on water not hydrogen

If anyone desires they should do a controlled test back to back [ on a real dyno ]

In the mean time, I'll develop my turbonator wing [ they spin at 60,000rpm as claimed] haha!

Mate, by pure chance a friend of mine has the wheels magazine that did the research on fuelstar back in 1997. I'm picking it up tonight.

Also try and get a Copy of the July 1997 issue of New Zealand Classic Car Magazine!

There is an article in there " Fuelstar vs AA "