Sign in to follow this  
Tiddlywinks

New Member (Dunedin)

Naughty naughty driving on the Oval grounds. Blerry straight Bimmer though! Nice choice. Manual? Its the four-door brother to my car!!!

Welcome aboard mate.

I'm the Southern rep for Bimmersport and also on the BMWCC Otago/Southland Committee so if you want to come along to any BMW Club meets, PM me your email. We are having our BMWCC AGM on April the 9th, feel free to come along.....

Edited by BMW Power

Naughty naughty driving on the Oval grounds. Blerry straight Bimmer though! Nice choice. Manual? Its the four-door brother to my car!!!

Welcome aboard mate.

I'm the Southern rep for Bimmersport and also on the BMWCC Otago/Southland Committee so if you want to come along to any BMW Club meets, PM me your email. We are having our BMWCC AGM on April the 9th, feel free to come along.....

Naughty naughty car sales over the road its the photo from their Trade Me advert, yes it is a stright one, no its an auto, will keep the 9th in mind.

Haha old Gilmour's ay!!! I thought they would have been more creative than that.

Have sent you an email with details.

Welcome - nice car - how long have you had it and what do you think so far?

Thanks, I got it about three weeks ago, 170K, auto, sunroof, I think its very tidy for a 20 odd year old car, I really like it, enjoy rear wheel drive after front wheel for a while now, like the way it goes around corners - very accurate and precise - well thats how I find it, easy to go a bit faster although it isnt a rocket, I think it a nice package - wasnt keen on getting an auto anything but while looking had use of a friends car which was auto and got used to it very quickly. I think lines of the car are the nicest of all of the smaller BMW's.

I heard a while back that Gilmours got busted for parking on the grassed areas around their new yard lol

Welcome to Bimmersport Tiddles :)

I'm also in Dunners, Halfway Bush - Drive an E60 5 Series

My first BMW as an E30, loved it & would like another one down the track, 325i coupe or 4 door, I miss mine.

Edited by Deeveus525i

welcome.

you got the right colour, i loved my luxorbeige E30 - hardly needed to wash it and when you do wash it it polishes up really nice.

Is that you Clint?

Ali here, i'm also located in Dunedin, up Wakari area. E39 530i Silver