Sign in to follow this  
ecko_complex

Bangkok Motorshow

I got a chance to go to the Bangkok motorshow this year and managed to get a few pictures. Nothing new but nice cars anyway :).

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Unfortunatley I missed the BMW Car Club Of Thailand but found some pictures here.

Very nice, thanks for sharing. The 502 is so cool, would make a great wedding car. I wonder what that blue on the E92 M3 is called?

Edit: I just checked out the BMWCC Thailand site. There are some nice cars... dig the turbos. But what's up with Thais and side grills? Nasty.

Edited by Yuen

Edit: I just checked out the BMWCC Thailand site. There are some nice cars... dig the turbos. But what's up with Thais and side grills? Nasty.

Bimmers here are quite expensive due to import tax. $4000+ NZD for an 1.8l e30 :o . Image is a big thing in Thailand, so you see bad M3 replicas all the time. However, I have already seen about 3 turbo e36's which is pretty cool, I wish I was fast enough with the camera :(. No real M3's though (or perfect replicas).

Love that X6 - Looks the goods, they're getting the same engines as the X5? 3.0twin turbo diesel?