Sign in to follow this  
kiwi535

good wheel/tyre/place in welly

from out of the blue I have got the 85km hr shimmy back.Wheels are 17x8.5 with 15mm offset,BBS's I assume thyey are correct bore size.

Front tyres have pretty worn edges,otherwise good,rear tyres almost down to wear indicators.I want to verify that wheels and balance is spot on before anything else so i need a really good place to align and balance .Who?I used to go to taranaki st tyres but havent been since warren cain left.

Wife has been driving the car,and i suspect the front left wheel may have had some kerbage :(

Wife has been driving the car

:o

Not sure of any tyre places, but the fiance and I are down next weekend so if you get it fixed feel free to come for a thrash over the rimutaka's.

from out of the blue I have got the 85km hr shimmy back.Wheels are 17x8.5 with 15mm offset,BBS's I assume thyey are correct bore size.

Front tyres have pretty worn edges,otherwise good,rear tyres almost down to wear indicators.I want to verify that wheels and balance is spot on before anything else so i need a really good place to align and balance .Who?I used to go to taranaki st tyres but havent been since warren cain left.

Wife has been driving the car,and i suspect the front left wheel may have had some kerbage :(

Tyre Clinic

Anything to do with wheels/tyres i use dave hadleys in the hutt - let me know if you wanna go down there i'll tell you who to speak to.... My alloys and tyres, bal and allign, and another 2 sets of tyres i got for other people all came from there. Good bunch of guys, def reccomend them.

Edited by bmpower

Ive heard good things aboout Dave Hadleys too. Will be taking the Alpinas there to be refurbed when $$ allow.

There is a Dave Hadley tyres on Elizabeth st in town too should you not want to go out to the hutt btw.

Sucks to hear about your cool rims being curbed :(

There is a Dave Hadley tyres on Elizabeth st in town too should you not want to go out to the hutt btw.

Sucks to hear about your cool rims being curbed :(

daily driver its almost inevitable...i must admit i gave them a rizz one day when i had to "rush" into a park

Dion Cains has moved around the corner as Fast Lane Tyres - he can balance, but still takes the car to what was Taranaki St. tyres for alignment.

Must have been all that driving on wet grass that put it out ! :D