Sign in to follow this  
tibbs.james

WTB Dial indicator guage with magnetic base

Hi guys

Fiarly specicic this one, I am looking to buy a Reasonable quality dial indicator guage with the magnetic base and moveable arms.

wanting to do a really thorough job on the next engine I'm building. ( Nissan VG30ET )

I can borrow a telescoping bore gauge & a micrometer from a mate but he won't lend me his dial gauge as he is always using it ( lathe operator )

I am looking to buy so does anybody have one ?

Hey ya.

I work at Auckland engineering supplies and could courier a dial indercator and mag base to you if you are able to pay via credit card.

It would be a vertex dial gauge #M339A 0-10mm 0.01 graduations and Magnetic base #M329

can do both for $115.00 including free NZC courier (would be an overnight service to get to you) .

Please phone (09) 358-8448 ask for Miles or call/txt 027-501-7001 and i will call you back.

Thanks

post-659-1208998633_thumb.jpg

Hey ya.

I work at Auckland engineering supplies and could courier a dial indercator and mag base to you if you are able to pay via credit card.

It would be a vertex dial gauge #M339A 0-10mm 0.01 graduations and Magnetic base #M329

can do both for $115.00 including free NZC courier (would be an overnight service to get to you) .

Please phone (09) 358-8448 ask for Miles or call/txt 027-501-7001 and i will call you back.

Thanks

Thats a very good price guys

I try my best for bimmersport guys. I will be coming to the cruise tomorow so ill bring along a few catalogs ect... have been trying to set you guys up on something for a while so heres my chance.

moktar

Did I send you a PM ?

i think i did but i can't remember , either way I will take one and will arrange credit card ect on monday & phone you.

yeah recivied your pm your inbox is full.

give me a call anytime today

thanks,

Miles