Sign in to follow this  
moktar

Exhaust options for my 328i

Hey all after doing a little bit of research i have found a couple of options,

1) Remus cat back from woolf mufflers but $1200 dont really want to spend that much cash on an exhaust as i still have to pay for gas

2) http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=151518367 $650 is more in my price range and seems to look like a decent system would have to change rear muffler box to something more euro style (twin offset pipes)

my car is a 1995 328i coupe

I wanted to know if any one knows of a good quality exhaust builder looking to spend around $600-$700

Or if anyone has fitted a remus system and can tell me what they think about it.

Thanks Alot.

Miles

Hey all after doing a little bit of research i have found a couple of options,

1) Remus cat back from woolf mufflers but $1200 dont really want to spend that much cash on an exhaust as i still have to pay for gas

2) http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=151518367 $650 is more in my price range and seems to look like a decent system would have to change rear muffler box to something more euro style (twin offset pipes)

my car is a 1995 328i coupe

I wanted to know if any one knows of a good quality exhaust builder looking to spend around $600-$700

Or if anyone has fitted a remus system and can tell me what they think about it.

Thanks Alot.

Miles

PM Wayney on bimmer, he is bringing in stainless headers for your car.Good price too!

Thanks for letting me know that wayney is bringing in extractors have been in touch with him and they look like really good products. If anyone else is looking into this i suggest you PM wayney aswell.

Cheers

Thanks for letting me know that wayney is bringing in extractors have been in touch with him and they look like really good products. If anyone else is looking into this i suggest you PM wayney aswell.

Cheers

Don't forget my 10% contact fee.

Don't forget my 10% contact fee.

Ill add it to the bill brother :lol:

Ill add it to the bill brother :lol:

I'll remember that! Seriously the headers Wayne showed me were top notch, are you getting some ?

Who would do the complete exhaust system, have you found anyone?

Yeah he sent me some pics via e-mail they look like a nice product. Im waiting for him to finish working on the E36 OEM fit as they are to suit LHD cars. Once they are ready ill be gettin a set and will most likely build the rest of the system cat back. have a couple of mates that can help with that.

PM Wayney on bimmer, he is bringing in stainless headers for your car.Good price too!

HI there, do you have any more Headers for M52b28,?

I am after some headers for my 328 coupe.

please call me on 0210483200 if you have one you wanna sell.

thanks.

So heres a funny question, I want to have my cadillac converter removed from my exhaust system so i go into pit stop where the dude tells me I have two of them...WTF? Shouldnt the big one be the resonator and the small one the cat?

Its on a 1996 323i if anyone has an idea on this. Also, is it going to do anything at all to performance and sound? Saving the whales isn't worth the horsepower to me. What have whales ever done for us? nothing, thats what!!! ;)

So heres a funny question, I want to have my cadillac converter removed from my exhaust system so i go into pit stop where the dude tells me I have two of them...WTF? Shouldnt the big one be the resonator and the small one the cat?

Its on a 1996 323i if anyone has an idea on this. Also, is it going to do anything at all to performance and sound? Saving the whales isn't worth the horsepower to me. What have whales ever done for us? nothing, thats what!!! ;)

Yours should have 2 X Cats in the front. Give me the last seven digits of your chassis number and I'll check. You should have two front pipes going into 2 cats.