Sign in to follow this  
Yuen

BMW M1 Hommage

wheels remind me of those Sony octagonal sub woofers, surely they could put something a bit more "BMW" on there ?

but yea that looks great ! I hope they build a real concept of it not just a CAD render

I think it looks awful. The picture of it alongside the original indicates it is far too large. To me it looks more like a Detroit muscle car caricature than a BMW.

Posted Image

yeah what the gay.. i think its awful too!! But everyone has a different preference

Thru my older eyes it looks crap.Why pay hommage to a stillborn, ended up at procar racers before F1.

Rarity doesn't change history.

I think it's cool - watch the video - the guy explains it nicely.

I really like the back. but I do agree that the front looks a bit too wide and American muscle car like.

Agree with most of your comments. Front reminiscent of American muscle, back is the best part of the car, wheels I think are great (come on - they look better than subwoofers!). Yes, put beside the original M1 it is lots bigger - but that's the same for new BMWs compared to their predecessors. Doesn't stop it from looking good!

Wish they had some interior to show.

For those who haven't, I suggest you watch the video. Like Ollie said the designer explains the design so you can appreciate it better.

Back is nice, front is as already said, similiar to the new Camaro.

Don't like the wheels, but you can see why they needed to look like a colander...

Posted Image