Sign in to follow this  
martyyn

updated: Whats going on with BS?

Is something not right at the moment?

I cant search for new posts, and each time Ive logged in this afternoon its shown me the same people logged in with the same details and the same posts being new.

Im just posting this as a bit of a test really to see if it changes anything.

Same with me, and some posts are 12 hours out (i.e posted tomorrow morning, already)

Cheers

Grant

Changed servers to the new 32core mofo last night .. Will have cliff check the permissioning.

Ive still got the problem. Cant search, am not seeing any new posts when I go into the sections and the list of people viewing is the same.

Ive cleared the cache, tried using IE7 and firefox and still the same :(

keep the list of problems coming in ... Ill let cliff know as soon as hes availible.

cheers

ok issues have been looked at ... Server date was wrong yesterday .. this would have caused most of the problems.

the stopping and starting this morning was a network disk thing.

please post if you have any more issues from now on .. this all should be fixed now

+1 thanks Josh.

Also seems there may have been a problem with the DNS change over ... some of you may have been viewing the old site. :(

Orcon people.

I've has this problem that I cannot ADDREPLY or start threads, I can only FASTREPLY..

Something wrong my end?

Cheers

your prblem is your router, its a dlink, get a new one

I have the same problem. on my computer i can only fastreply and on my olds comp i can start new threds etc. both computers are exactly the same and are running off the same modem. is it perhaps a setting in my comp that wont let me start new threads??

I have the same problem. on my computer i can only fastreply and on my olds comp i can start new threds etc. both computers are exactly the same and are running off the same modem. is it perhaps a setting in my comp that wont let me start new threads??

Its the router, as suggested get a new one. This has fixed mine and others (who had exactly the same problem)after exhaustive testing of everything by Ollie and Andrew.

The routers that Telecom supply are rubbish. Strangely enough my entire internet performance has improved out of site since changing to a linksys router. My bittorrent's are downloading in a fraction of the time they used to take.

Cheers

Grant