Sign in to follow this  
theduck

E30 2.7 Conversion - Short Block

I was going to do a 2.7L conversion on my E30, but the wife stepped in and made me buy her a new BMW 120i

So the E30 has been sold and I have to sell the parts, so anyone who wants to upgrade their 320, 323 or 325 to a 2.7 liter engine this is what you need.

If you want to purchase this engine please e-mail me: kaptainkrunch@orcon.net.nz

E30 2.7L Engine for sale on trademe - click here for link

post-693-1209804844_thumb.jpg

hi there, would you be able to just buiel this as is with a 325i engine for parts? if not, what does it require? also, can it run off bmw ecu?

Hahha, im trying to get the ball rolling.. This would be a start.

All I have so far is the 320i head, will need a 2.5 intake and fuel system as well as something to run the whole shebang.

hi there, would you be able to just buiel this as is with a 325i engine for parts? if not, what does it require? also, can it run off bmw ecu?

Theres heaps of threads on this(on here and elsewhere). Search and you shall find everything you need to know to do with the m20 2.7

Edited by jeddy

I was going to do a 2.7L conversion on my E30, but the wife stepped in and made me buy her a new BMW 120i

So the E30 has been sold and I have to sell the parts, so anyone who wants to upgrade their 320, 323 or 325 to a 2.7 liter engine this is what you need.

If you want to purchase this engine please e-mail me: kaptainkrunch@orcon.net.nz

E30 2.7L Engine for sale on trademe - click here for link

hey man is this still forsale? how much will it cost to get down to chch? and all i would need is a complete 325 engine to build this ae?

cheers