Sign in to follow this  
DrphTa

325i e36 manual

How much are you after for it?

You should put "manual" in the TM title (after 325i) or as a subtitle. Will get lots more hits that way!

Good luck with the sale

cheers mate. thanks for the advice.

would like to see what the market offers.

Edited by DrphTa

I won't offend you with what I think this car should be priced at, but with your current pricing I doubt you will find a buyer.

To put it into perspective, a very nice 93 NZ 325i manual sedan (which was discussed on this forum) sold for $6,050 on TradeMe. That had travelled 122kms.

I won't offend you with what I think this car should be priced at, but with your current pricing I doubt you will find a buyer.

To put it into perspective, a very nice 93 NZ 325i manual sedan (which was discussed on this forum) sold for $6,050 on TradeMe. That had travelled 122kms.

$6050 was a steal for that car but it wasnt a coupe thou was it! :D

The car looks the business mate. Wish it was around when I was looking for a NZ New Manual Coupe!

Goodluck with the sale

Edited by 3 SERIES

hey keen to swap my cefiro? posted by: meg341 (216 ) 9:30 pm, Wed 21 May

haha good joke mate 4:14 pm, Thu 22 May

Love it!

thats lovely. good on the buyer. find me one identical to my car with full service history, garaged all its life and owned by the manager of jerry clayton and i will agree with you. as i highly doubt that the sedan that sold for 6000 was at any standard compared to my car.

thanks for your comment anyway.

thats lovely. good on the buyer. find me one identical to my car with full service history, garaged all its life and owned by the manager of jerry clayton and i will agree with you. as i highly doubt that the sedan that sold for 6000 was at any standard compared to my car.

the cars nice, i looked at it when it was last on trademe. personaly i think price your thinking is 328i msport material.

a more realistic price will be around what you paid for it.

good lcuk with the sale

Well I take it you haven't sold your car yet?

Jeremy, just let the man sell his car. I'm sure you would agree that the price is his problem, its his money at the end of the day, if he can get more, good on him.

Jeremy, just let the man sell his car. I'm sure you would agree that the price is his problem, its his money at the end of the day, if he can get more, good on him.

Agreed!

People dont need that kind of attitude when theyre trying to sell their car.

If you dont have anything worth while to say, dont say it at all!

My 2c

Edited by 3 SERIES

Well I take it you haven't sold your car yet?

nope, i would never sell a car for half as much as it is worth... <_<