Sign in to follow this  
shadowninja

Parked next to me

yeah id hit that!!

God dman if I weren't such a law abiding citizen i'd be taking that thing for a joy ride.

Shame about the horrible choice in alloys though <_<

Yeah the woman who parks next to me works at the local BMW dealership, and there's a different set of wheels there every few days. New X5, new 330M, new compact, new X3 the other day. Its all good.

Not a bad job B)

Carl you're not wrong about those dishes... they are the weak link.

post-2-1090017886.jpg

Edited by shadowninja

Which chick is it, the one who works the front counter?

I got harassed one night @ dockers by the chickadee that works behind the front counter, haha, could sleep my up the bimmer ladder :lol:

Yeah the woman who parks next to me works at the local BMW dealership, and there's a different set of wheels there every few days. New X5, new 330M, new compact, new X3 the other day. Its all good.

I looove 645i's!! well at least without those rims- the ''BMWSIX'' or whatever that one on the shore is has nicer rims.....

Arg i fully forgot to mention to u guys, is it worth me posting pics of my mums M330i?

its a sedan, but it looks pretty nice for a sedan aye. im goin bak t akl tmro but if i can scam a digi camera tmro i will post pics:)

Yeah post the pics Nat.

Actually I was thinking of trading up to an 330iM sedan. There were a couple in Akld at Jerry Claytons that looked good & they were offering me a good change over price.