Sign in to follow this  
User Name

E28 parts

Hi Guys im sick of the garage looking like a mess - i have a old wreaked 525e

pretty much all parts no engine but lots of parts of the engine as being working on my other e28 at the same time, soon take the auto out of my e28

send me a pm if you need any pieces

and ill let you know also i good wreakers down in paraparumu is - wreak king found heaps of bmw's lying round there and cheap parts persay

Cheers

pretty much all parts no engine but lots of parts of the engine as being working on my other e28 at the same time, soon take the auto out of my e28

and ill let you know also i good wreakers down in paraparumu is - wreak king found heaps of bmw's lying round there and cheap parts persay

Cheers

hi kym do you have a good left rear tail lamp and maybe a rust free sunroof panel[manual type]

thanks if you have, mines a 525ea done half a million kms and still going strong

reply to robolamb@slingshot.co.nz

Cheers

Hi there,

After an e28 front bumper (please see WTB forum) - must be mint. Deliver to Levin or Palmerston north. Please tel Judith or Paul on 06 355-0295 if you can help.

Thanks

Paul