Sign in to follow this  
beema

wtd: e30 m3 complete engine

Ban.

Obviously an 11 year old poser who is up 'way past his bed-time.'

By the way, i'm 16 and I still use correct grammar and spelling; so don't pull the "itz da yung ppls languge" card.

16 you'r a big boy now you gotta get over wearing fluro shirts and head bands! ;)

peace no more fighting.

Guys need some help here.

Ive found an engine from a m3 e30! do u think the standard gearbox will sh*t itself?

Should i replace it with a stronger one?

lol.. you understood me, stop taking me for a ride. lmaoo ive learnt now we have older members i should spell correctly. the older guys have trouble understanding. how old are you by the way must be least 8o if u couldnt understand ;) poor guy ill come visit u in the old fokes home! :D

I'm 21, And the use of correct spelling etc in this forum is basicly an unwritten rule, members have been banned for it and by your attatude im guessing you will soon follow...

It's not that hard to put a full stop or a capital letter here and there, and when you post topic's, more people will respond..

I'm 21, And the use of correct spelling etc in this forum is basicly an unwritten rule, members have been banned for it and by your attatude im guessing you will soon follow...

It's not that hard to put a full stop or a capital letter here and there, and when you post topic's, more people will respond..

I was a new member here and u treated me like ****. i dont understand, you were the instigator in all of this im looking for help not a smart ass so plz post me some advice or dont post at all ive dont nothing at all wrong. sp please im just here to help others from my experinces and for others to help im not here to cause trouble.

I was a new member here and u treated me like ****. i dont understand, you were the instigator in all of this im looking for help not a smart ass so plz post me some advice or dont post at all ive dont nothing at all wrong. sp please im just here to help others from my experinces and for others to help im not here to cause trouble.

What i think the general consensus is that if you want help then you are more likely to receive it but following and respecting the forum rules.

This would be ideal… I wonder how much freight would be?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1991-bmw-e30-m3-conv...1QQcmdZViewItem

You park in Liverpool for 10 minutes, and look what happens....

Feeling pretty old now thanks guys - I can get by in 2 1/2 different languages and still can't understand a word of some of those other posts.

You park in Liverpool for 10 minutes, and look what happens....

Feeling pretty old now thanks guys - I can get by in 2 1/2 different languages and still can't understand a word of some of those other posts.

You're not as old as you'r post count, so that's a plus.

You're not as old as you'r post count, so that's a plus.

Dunno - I felt like it this morning....

well ... can see this thread went well ...

:locked: