Sign in to follow this  
beema

wtd: e30 m3 complete engine

what are you wanting to pay?

if you want an engine swap the cost will be a lot - really only worth it for e30 m3 owners wanting to keep their car original.

there are cheaper engines that will probably work for you - if you are serious there should be people around here who can help.

hi evryone,

i wanna get an m3 engine for my e30 can anyone help or direct me??

I got a 400hp m30 motor that will fit.probably cheaper in the long run

Edited by topcat

I dont think he knows what they go for. Otherwise he would not have asked. lol Every newbie E30 owner thinks its a good idea. Until they realise that the motor costs roughly 5X what their car is worth.

hahaha M3 engine in a 318i now that would be MEAN!

can get a hold of m3 motors and geargoxes etc out of europe.

looking at 6500-7k + freight,plus import costs. so yes not cheap

lol the beema is my new project car for me! yer i was thinking engine swaps are a bit, thought id ask neways just incase ..lol doesnt hurt to ask . but yer yer thnx guys for the help.

one more question wat you reckon bout the standard engine ??? negood for perfoprmance ? or will it sh*t itself! along with the diff and box?

Just buy a E30 M3

thats pretty good exactly wat im looking for but yer money isnt an issure for me atm so yer thats good as..

but yer money isnt an issure for me atm so yer thats good as..

is that why you have a e30 318? :lol:

l2spell & l2grammar

What ever happened to the English Language ??? :(

Edited by botanymotorworx

is that why you have a e30 318? :lol:

lol.. use that peanut of a brain for second! umm.. it doesnt matter wat car u have if its a project it could 100year old doesnt mean anything ???

lol.. use that peanut of a brain for second! umm.. it doesnt matter wat car u have if its a project it could 100year old doesnt mean anything ???

If money wasnt a biggie, why did't you buy an e30 M3?

Buying the 318i and putting an M3 engine in it will cost more in the long run.

Not to mention the time it will be off the road due to the many many hours swapping them over, Not a 5 min job,

Also, what some of the members are trying to say is...

Please don't use "text lingo" otherwise nobody will reply due to the fact they can't under anything your saying :)

(we got a few "older" members ;) )

If money wasnt a biggie, why did't you buy an e30 M3?

Buying the 318i and putting an M3 engine in it will cost more in the long run.

Not to mention the time it will be off the road due to the many many hours swapping them over, Not a 5 min job,

Also, what some of the members are trying to say is...

Please don't use "text lingo" otherwise nobody will reply due to the fact they can't under anything your saying :)

(we got a few "older" members ;) )

oks then sorry for that my bad. yer see thats where ur wrong coz its aall bout the hours ive done many cars over the years ok i know whats involved with swapping engines, its all about the experiences and time and effort u put into it. i know i couldve baught an m3 e30 but i choise to go the long way and make it a project! isnt that what projects are made for? if im qwrong plz tell me!

Want a project, and have cash to burn?

Import a slightly-less-than-perfect M3 from Britain and restore it to Concours condition.

Obviously what Pboy was trying to say was if you really do have money you would have found a car with a little more 'pedigree' to decide dump a S14 into. How about a mint E30 Convertible or Touring, instead of a plain old, common 318i?

And for goodness sake, use capital letters (for reference the shift key is at the bottom left hand corner of your keyboard), and fullstops. You're not five.

oks then sorry for that my bad. yer see thats where ur wrong coz its aall bout the hours ive done many cars over the years ok i know whats involved with swapping engines, its all about the experiences and time and effort u put into it. i know i couldve baught an m3 e30 but i choise to go the long way and make it a project! isnt that what projects are made for? if im qwrong plz tell me!

Can you PLEASE repeat that, i didn't understand half of it...

lol.. you understood me, stop taking me for a ride. lmaoo ive learnt now we have older members i should spell correctly. the older guys have trouble understanding. how old are you by the way must be least 8o if u couldnt understand ;) poor guy ill come visit u in the old fokes home! :D

lol.. you understood me, stop taking me for a ride. lmaoo ive learnt now we have older members i should spell correctly. the older guys have trouble understanding. how old are you by the way must be least 8o if u couldnt understand ;) poor guy ill come visit u in the old fokes home! :D

Ban.

Obviously an 11 year old poser who is up 'way past his bed-time.'

By the way, i'm 16 and I still use correct grammar and spelling; so don't pull the "itz da yung ppls languge" card.

Edited by Eddy

I don't think using proper English is just for the older members.

I can't be bothered trying to decipher all of these posts written in text language which make no sense.

Try to have some respect for the members and use correct grammar or at least try to.

Edited by Nick021

I don't think using proper English is just for the older members.

I can't be bothered trying to decipher all of these posts written in text language which make no sense.

Try to have some respect for the members and spell correctly or at least try to.

yer, nah thats cool i understand, because i was a member of a rotary club and they just wrot jibbjabba thats u couldt really understand but yer i will.