Sign in to follow this  
Heresharry

My Cars, E46's

Here are my two E46`s, pretty standard at the moment but ive got some euro plates coming for both cars and im looking for some 18-19's for the coupe then i will put the coupe alloys onto the 320. Some clear indicators all round for the 320 too, and hopefully somewhere along the line i can pick up a full set of leather too!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I will post the changes as i go!

Cheers

Edited by Heresharry

Hey man, looking good, that coupe looks awsome, love that shape, good luck with the mods. :)

Good looking coupe that... Identical to mine, just without the idiot marks in the wheels!

Nice cars- cool number plate (ZM1111), is it personalised, do you work for ZM by any chance?

Nice cars- cool number plate (ZM1111), is it personalised, do you work for ZM by any chance?

Nah, Its not personalised it came like that, the coupe was Team McMillans Demo car when new i think they chose the plate but unsure... But i wished i worked for ZM!!! (id be happy to let Polly and Grant have it for $10k <_< )

Another nice shot...N95 pic though not too bad will get some more up of the 320i as that has new wheels no and german plates too!

Posted Image

More pics of the wifes..320i new wheels and tints and german plates....just the m3 kit for the coupe next then some clear lights for the 320 (or the other way round) then finally 19's for the coupe!!!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I just wish this rain would piss off so i can wash the cars properly and they would stay clean for at least a day!!!!

Edited by Heresharry

Great improvements. I want an e46!

Looks mint mate. This weather is soo annoying!

Edit: Clears at the back would look A+

Edited by Nick021

Looks mint mate. This weather is soo annoying!

Edit: Clears at the back would look A+

just bought some they are in transit to me from Rotorua got a set of clear rears for $150!!! <_<