Sign in to follow this  
ecko_complex

WTB: Single e36 'angel aye' Halo

Brought a set back from bkk and I managed to drop one and smash the tube (fluorescent?) thingy inside so now I only have 3, anyone got a spare one for sale ^_^?

Bugga :(.

I really doubt you can find a singe halo but if you do, I will be more than happy to help you install it.

Have done a few now so kinda know whats going on.

If your willing to wait I can get you a new set for 120$nzd but they wont be back in the country till 26th of june.

Bugga :(.

I really doubt you can find a singe halo but if you do, I will be more than happy to help you install it.

Have done a few now so kinda know whats going on.

Haha yeah, but I thought it was worth a shot anyway. Thanks for your offer, it's too late now though - but I needed the help :(. I'll get some pics up in the "showroom" later :).

Haha yeah, but I thought it was worth a shot anyway. Thanks for your offer, it's too late now though - but I needed the help :(. I'll get some pics up in the "showroom" later :).

Good stuff, I would also recommend some eye lids and blue xenon bulbs all round (including spotties). They really set it off!

Then it's just a matter of...

Park lights on... Check.

Headlights off... Check.

Spotties on... Check.

Meaaaaan looking bmw in everyones rear view mirror :)!

Edited by crazyarab

Good stuff, I would also recommend some eye lids and blue xenon bulbs all round (including spotties). They really set it off!

Then it's just a matter of...

Park lights on... Check.

Headlights off... Check.

Spotties on... Check.

Meaaaaan looking bmw in everyones rear view mirror :)!

I got a flippin good set of HID's from Autopassion. I removed the ugmo orange park light bulbs and the car is now pure sex at night. I think it actually looks kinda cool with just the middle two halos anyway :P. Sadly I can't have fogs because of the blasted intercooler pipes >_< Edited by ecko_complex

Excuse the wrong topic/double post but here's a pic anyway. They look blue in the picture, but are actually white (I can't figure out my stupid camera and all its settings).

Posted Image

Excuse the wrong topic/double post but here's a pic anyway. They look blue in the picture, but are actually white (I can't figure out my stupid camera and all its settings).

Posted Image

Oh so you only have one halo on each light??

Pic is looking good man :)

If your willing to wait I can get you a new set for 120$nzd but they wont be back in the country till 26th of june.

How hard is it to fit the Halo's from kits form?

Interested in the look but dont know whats best/cheapest option.