Sign in to follow this  
mr E34

E34 M30 headers, PICTURE OF HEADERS ON ENGINE!!!!

AS THE TITLE SUGGESTS, RIGHT HAND DRIVE STAINLESS STEEL HEADERS AS FITTED TO M30 E34.

PM ME FOR NEW ORDERS & PRICE APART FROM THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE ALREADY CONTACTED ME, THANKS.

MR E34.

post-1048-1211887059_thumb.jpg

Edited by mr E34

Been noting your threads re: E34 headers, looked good in the pics, look awesome in the car! Wish I had an E34...!

Good luck with the orders!

Been noting your threads re: E34 headers, looked good in the pics, look awesome in the car! Wish I had an E34...!

Good luck with the orders!

Maybe i can sell you a car with the headers! NEED LOTS OF LUCK.

post-1048-1211924569_thumb.jpg

To be honest, the response is pathetic. I would have thought low priced stainless headers for the M30 would have a bit of interest, but it seems the headers are worth more than the car.

Guest Simon*

To be honest, the response is pathetic. I would have thought low priced stainless headers for the M30 would have a bit of interest, but it seems the headers are worth more than the car.

It's a shame Boris - my days of M30 ownership are past but I would have definitely been in on this. A really great opportunity to make a worthwhile improvement to the car.

Good effort on the organisation nonetheless - perhaps you should get a couple of extra sets and chuck them up on trademe? Wider audience perhaps?

Try performance metal works, they did a set of stainless headers for a mates car and it was under $1500. There was a notable gain and the workmanship was amazing. Keep it Kiwi!

It's a shame Boris - my days of M30 ownership are past but I would have definitely been in on this. A really great opportunity to make a worthwhile improvement to the car.

Good effort on the organisation nonetheless - perhaps you should get a couple of extra sets and chuck them up on trademe? Wider audience perhaps?

Thanks Simon. Not worth listing on Trademe at this price because i am trying to reduce my overall cost so we all get headers at the same cost.

It might not work out anyway, i will bring in my master set (at considerable cost) & just fit them to my old car & not worry about the $$$.

My car is just a hobby/project.

How much are we talking about Boris ?

[edit] delivered to NZ Im talking about :)

Edited by Penry

Faking hell that’s cheap! I would jump at that.

A tidy E34 is still worth good coin.

Another view of Headers with full stainless exhaust system compared to original E34 M30 exhaust.(overseas 535is)

post-1048-1211965522_thumb.jpg :D :D :D (stock cast manifold & first section enlarged/ported)

Edited by mr E34

Maybe i can sell you a car with the headers! NEED LOTS OF LUCK.

[pic: Nice car!!]

Funny, I was hoping to have one by now, but alas life has other plans for me, like marriage! lol I will have a manual E34 535 with msport kit, LSD diff, oh, and a sunroof. In silver. Oh, and with headers! :D

One day...

Ooh, is that car manual BTW?

Edited by Sick Puppy

Hey Boris,

Would the headers fit in the engine bay of the e23 ?? If so I would probably be tempted to order a set or two.

Engine bay has more space but not sure of clerance issues around ancillaries.

Let me know if you can shed any light on it for me,

Cheers

Grant

Edited by oldskool

Hey Boris,

Would the headers fit in the engine bay of the e23 ?? If so I would probably be tempted to order a set or two.

Cheers

Grant

Hi Grant, sorry don't know the answer. Thats why they call me Mr E34, had too many of the same car!

The E34 bay is a bit tight around the steering box & rear firewall so the headers are not a perfect equal length.

They look nice in the engine bay & act as a good heatsink for the head to absorb/radiate heat off the head to reduce heat hot spots.

Maybe someone on bimmer will know, they can have a look at the pictures i have posted.

What are the headers like on your right drive M5?? Are you able to take any sort of pictures and post as a reply?

Thanks.

Hey Boris

I'll take a picky for you and post it up for your viewing pleasure, don't know if I would change the msport ones for anything else as they seem to have the edge over most systems, a different backbox would be a different story tho............no such thing as too much straight six howl eh.......

Can you pm with price of headers, much appreciated if you could,

Cheers

Grunta

Hey Boris

I'll take a picky for you and post it up for your viewing pleasure, don't know if I would change the msport ones for anything else as they seem to have the edge over most systems, a different backbox would be a different story tho............no such thing as too much straight six howl eh.......

Cheers

Grunta

Thanks for that, a few good pix if you can get the camera in that engine bay.(take out that twin cam engine & send it up here) No, you wouldn't touch the M headers they fitted, just curious how they look/fit.( i assume they fitted right drive headers)

People always say the Remus gives a good sound, don't know.

Hey Boris,

Cheers

Grant

hi grant .

they do a e28 header thats different to the e34 type , but the e23 has different engine mounts to the e28/e24 type . so probably have to custom make some .

unless you use a e34 or e28 type and modify your engine brackets to suit . but you would need to check the clerance around the steering box too(should be the same as a e28 )

hi grant .

they do a e28 header thats different to the e34 type , but the e23 has different engine mounts to the e28/e24 type . so probably have to custom make some .

unless you use a e34 or e28 type and modify your engine brackets to suit . but you would need to check the clerance around the steering box too(should be the same as a e28 )

Cheers Man,

Those were my thoughts in relation to the clerance issues, so will have to take a look see when I have car in my mitts.

Cheers

Hey Boris

Cheers

Grunta

Hey Grant, had time to check out your M5 headers yet? Just interested in what they managed to squeeze in. thanks.