Sign in to follow this  
normsmith

Where to get my car serviced?

I have a 2007 E90 323i that I bought with 6ks on the clock. It's now coming up to 10ks and I would like to get my car serviced. Obviously I could go to one of the accredited BMW places e.g. Team McMillan, but that will probably set me back a grand.

Anyone know of any BMW competent garages that could service my car and not break the bank? Where do you get your new Bimmer serviced?

Talk to Glenn at Botany Motorworx. I service 3 of my familys cars there and have never had a problem. Very reasonable prices and great service to boot. www.botanymotorworx.co.nz

Edited by bmw3

I have a 2007 E90 323i that I bought with 6ks on the clock. It's now coming up to 10ks and I would like to get my car serviced. Obviously I could go to one of the accredited BMW places e.g. Team McMillan, but that will probably set me back a grand.

Anyone know of any BMW competent garages that could service my car and not break the bank? Where do you get your new Bimmer serviced?

Hey thanks. I will give him a call although he is a little bit further out then I would like to travel. Perhaps I should ahve mentioned I am in central auckland.

We use BMWorkshop without problems. Great North rd New Lynn.

Would use Botany Moterworks but its a hell of a long way from us.

Being so new, I would take it to a franchised BMW dealer, as they will have all of the diagnostic equipment. Not sure if the independents would...

BMWorkshop is totally focused on BMW's. Have had all mine and even other people I know take their cars their without issues. Not too pricy either.

Hey thanks. I will give him a call although he is a little bit further out then I would like to travel. Perhaps I should ahve mentioned I am in central auckland.

Hey thanks, these guys look great and they're on my way to work as well. :-)

Do you need to worry about the warranty? I thought you had to use a BMW dealer for servicing to maintain the vehicle warranty? Or are Botanymotorworx and BM Workshop BMW authorised? Be great if they are!

Do you need to worry about the warranty? I thought you had to use a BMW dealer for servicing to maintain the vehicle warranty? Or are Botanymotorworx and BM Workshop BMW authorised? Be great if they are!

E90 323i will be an import (the 323i wasn't sold new here in NZ).

Still I would make sure the workshop has all of the correct diagnostic equipment. A franchise may cost you a little more, but it will be worth. Whats a couple of hundred bucks on your $60k odd investment?