Sign in to follow this  
325_driver

North Island Meet??

Oh fark

another poll! ;)

Quick, swerve Simon*, don't ruin the e34 :P

SNZ's first mega meet was only around 30 cars. But had craploads of fun. Everyone who went the first year went the second year. Numbers doubled. We are expecting about the same turnout next year as it will be in Chch and using Ruapuna Track.

Things we did this year.

Bungy Jump

Shot Over Jet

Quad Bikes (So much better than I thought it would be)

Paintball

Big cruise to the luge in Rotorua. (Awesome fun!! Soooo much carnage! On the luge that is)

Our own little show and shine. (60+ cars) with awards and prizes for the best cars. Sponsored by mothers.

Then the big track day.

All through the weekend we gave away prizes from our club sponsors. (Front mount Intercooler kits etc) To things like. Most injuries from the Luge. Haha.

I am sure you could pull some good numbers.

Drift/Grip/Drift/Grip/Drift/Grip all day long. Multiple groups. Ran really well. I can't believe Bimmersport does not have more Track Days. Ideal cars for it.

Guest Simon*

Drift/Grip/Drift/Grip/Drift/Grip all day long. Multiple groups. Ran really well. I can't believe Bimmersport does not have more Track Days. Ideal cars for it.

I guess the difference really is that BS is an online community not a car club. That's what the BMWCC is for

So if anything were to be organised here it would by agreement and organistation of BS members wanting to get together, not an officially sanctioned club meet.

No reason not to go hard though :)

simon, i have been eyeing up that car of yours

so jealous

v8 6speed manual

Life would be complete (for a bit)

SNZ is mainly a forum. But everyone enjoyed the meets and cruises so much we thought a mega meet would go down well. And it did. It is always worth a try. SNZ is only Silvias from Nissan. Bimmersport covers all BMW models. Should have more numbers.