Sign in to follow this  
BMRBOI

anyone use bebo?

Just a quarry to those who use bebo, has anyone thought of making a club page? Just to show the luv for bimmersport....

I thought Bebo was for 12 year old girls

Facebook is where its happenin dogg B)

Why? Isn't www.bimmersport.co.nz the Bimmersport page, why do we need one on a kids social networking site like bebo? I don't see a point in it.

My thoughts anyway...

Cheers

Grant

well... i have bebo... and im 21 not 12 lol... and my mother and stepdad each have them lol...

there isnt any point as to making a group for b/s members as grant said, but a b/s style skin would be rather nice.

What's Facebook? :huh:

To be honest, I'm not even signed up to anything like that and never will. I may do if BS has a page.

Call me "unsociable" or whatever you want but all it seems to have done is cause trouble- people bitching to each other about other people etc. Pffft.

If you want to talk to your friends why don't you go and see them or call/text them?

My rant over.

i think facebook b.s page sounds like a good idea. just to get us a little more recognised.

i will be more than willing to set one up if people agree

:huh:

Voted pointless idea. Unless there's more than one person on bimmersport who likes taking high-angled emo photos of themselves to post on the net.

There is one, here

Got bebo, facebook, and myspace.

Dont understand facebook, and havent been on myspace for months.

E: with reason to, friends overseas/been overseas have facebook for some reason, we all had myspace at school, and everyone at uni has bebo.

It's all about communication, not being an emo 12 y/o.

Edited by antony

haha same here, got bebo, myspace and facebook

am a bebo regular :ph34r:

but hardly use the other two

Not sure I understand the point either. After all, isn't this site / forum for doing exactly the same?

Ahh Bebo and Facebook, my secret shame... :unsure:

+1

Im very regular on bebo, not so much myspace and dont have a facebook. I'd hardly call my mother or sister a 12yo without an uninvited slap across the face....

More concerning is those that get so caught up in these online profiles to such a point it takes them over or worse off in some cases suicide all that crap etc??? I'd join if one was to exist.

Luke

Only reason I left bebo/myspace etc is that I spent too much time on them, I'm a free man :)

Damn you! Wish i had your will power haha! such a time consumer bebo and msn and...... i wont carry on :P

Yeah I think it would be nice was thinking about it the other day, show appreciation of the club and what not.

Yeah mate, I use bebo on a regular basis, have met some guys on bimmersport through bebo and become pretty good mates.

Bebo is all good, just a pain in the ass when people read all of your comments or bitch about what you have on your profile. Ahhh the joys of being a girl.

I don't think a bimmersport group on bebo is really necesary.

I think forums are better than commenting.

its an easy fix, if anyone wants to make 1, they can, and if people want to join, go for it, people that dont want to join dont need too..

my 2c

its an easy fix, if anyone wants to make 1, they can, and if people want to join, go for it, people that dont want to join dont need too..

my 2c

It would be rude to create a Bimmersport page without the consent of the owners, Ollie, Andrew etc.

my 2c

Wrong, Can't use the 'bimmersport' name, brand etc unless you get permission from the owner of the IP.

Edited by braeden.

Wrong, Can't use the 'bimmersport' name, brand etc unless you get permission from the owner of the IP.

i dont recall saying to call it "Bimmersport" im just saying if anyone wants to make a group to make it and those who wish to join will, and those who dont, wont....

i dont recall saying to call it "Bimmersport" im just saying if anyone wants to make a group to make it and those who wish to join will, and those who dont, wont....

I thought the whole idea was to make a "Bimmersport" page?

In that case, Why not just join one of the existing ones - I beleive there are a few.