Sign in to follow this  
shadowninja

Spy photos of new 3-series?

:thumbsdown: Sorry, that black paint job is foul, heinous, hideous!

If I was given one (since I wouldn't shell out a dime for it) i'd paint the whole car one colour!!!

Guest Andrew

OK - That is easily the worst one of all the new BMWs ever! Simply disgusting.

Guest Andrew

:thumbsdown: Sorry, that black paint job is foul, heinous, hideous!

If I was given one (since I wouldn't shell out a dime for it) i'd paint the whole car one colour!!!

dude - its been covered up to ruin the lines of the car to stop people looking at it in spy shots.

:lol: after a little light reading I discovered that it was taped, but you got me, good one sport :lol:

i like the shape but the lights reall ruin it, the rears look like a hyundais and the front just dont look right, they should do a play of the e30 light shape :D

looks like a mazda 6 i still like it tho

its unique

but i also herd that bmw are brinign out a new e30 M3 limited edition like a remake of the classic design.. but thats proberbly just a rumour

It looks big. As in 5 series size.

Dunno if anyone has seen the computer generated photos (I think its a blue one driving on a twisty road), but the tail lights are easily the worst part of the car. Very f**ked up looking/layout.

Stolen hubcaps from Nissan Pulsar

post-2-1090314990.jpg

i think it will be like the new 5/6/7 series - bit of a shock at first, but will grow on people. I hope that the black grill has been taped to disguise it a bit, the chrome kidney grill is a really unique stand out/defining feature for bimmers - ask anyone what the kidney grill is off (ie show em a grill/picture of one) and they would be able to tell you that its off a bmw. maybe not the model, but the brand of car. You know what i mean?

look its my mum

Posted Image

haha :finger:

i love you mum :wub:

OH NO!!!

That front grill looks like its just been stripped off a VT commodore and made a bit bigger! Personally i think that car is an aftermarket dream car, if people actually buy them, cause without some extra parts theres no chance of having it look too good! its not like E46's where you just slam them and you have a fairly nice looking car, that new model would take a bit more and some bolt ons cause it has a weird curvieness to it

OH NO!!!

That front grill looks like its just been stripped off a VT commodore and made a bit bigger! Personally i think that car is an aftermarket dream car, if people actually buy them, cause without some extra parts theres no chance of having it look too good! its not like E46's where you just slam them and you have a fairly nice looking car, that new model would take a bit more and some bolt ons cause it has a weird curvieness to it

random dude, seriously random!!! :D :mosh: