Sign in to follow this  
89 m325i

New member from Abu Dhabi/Auckland

Hey there,

just joined bimmersport currently living abu dhabi u.a.e (the land of sand and extremly superfast cars and high speed limits) when in auckland ive got a red e30 m325i some of you may have seen it i believe it was at glenns workshop on anzac day.

if theres a meet sometime around the end of august/ early sept would be power to meet you all.

cheers

Saw it too. Very tidy alright & the red is superb, don't see too many red E30's.

Edited by Eagle

Pics!

Welcome fellow middle easterner.

Welcome Ivan,

your m325i is absolutely beautiful.

Welcome Ivan, your car is stunning, it definitely got its share of attention. Should have joined us on the drive.

Welcome Ivan, your car is stunning, it definitely got its share of attention. Should have joined us on the drive.

cheers buddy, i saw a few of the photos looks like you guys made a good day out of it.

Currently im not living in nz but when i return in august if theres a drive would love to be there

good looking red mtech2 - good inspiration for myself.

what you doing out in Abu Dhabi? sticking your finger in the ground and waiting for oil to come out in the ME?

welcome to the jungle!

good looking red mtech2 - good inspiration for myself.

what you doing out in Abu Dhabi? sticking your finger in the ground and waiting for oil to come out in the ME?

welcome to the jungle!

Nice comment on the oil very original of you! I run a sailing school within a private members club. Theres no need to hunt for oil its been found, the petrol is at the at the pump $2 nz per gallon

Nice comment on the oil very original of you! I run a sailing school within a private members club. Theres no need to hunt for oil its been found, the petrol is at the at the pump $2 nz per gallon

Hi Ivan, top condition M325i. I met you & Dad at your place a couple of years ago when checking over your cars, this red one looks superb. Where the hell did you find it??

Start a private members club over here but with that cheap gas, start shipping.

I'm first in line :D That's bloody cheap. You can really enjoy your cars over there!

Hi Ivan, top condition M325i. I met you & Dad at your place a couple of years ago when checking over your cars, this red one looks superb. Where the hell did you find it??

Ahh Boris, yes long time ago now must of been atleast 2 years back, its a minta alrite, it was found down the bottom of the north island. I see the 5 series is still running strong well done.

I'll happily start one just need someone to fund it...............

Did you start off in a club in Auckland?

Can't see how you stand the heat....I never got the hang of going from Aircon>38'C>Aircon

What's life like as a Kiwi over there? heaps of Brits going over - mostly contracting types

I've posted these before for Ivan

Just thought I'd put them in again for everybody as Ivan may not have them on his computer overseas

Best example I've ever seen, driven and worked on :D

ENJOY :P

post-1129-1213294996_thumb.jpgpost-1129-1213295008_thumb.jpg

post-1129-1213295019_thumb.jpgpost-1129-1213295032_thumb.jpg

post-1129-1213295047_thumb.jpgpost-1129-1213295059_thumb.jpg

post-1129-1213295071_thumb.jpg

Did you start off in a club in Auckland?

Can't see how you stand the heat....I never got the hang of going from Aircon>38'C>Aircon

What's life like as a Kiwi over there? heaps of Brits going over - mostly contracting types

Ahh thes no club in auckland however if you want to fund it i'd be happy to start one, life is pretty sweet here not paying tax is great its a real expat life an theres LOADS of those english people here, the temperature is fine up to 48 ish ie mid summer its the humidity that will kill you. Im just finishing a contract and then leaving some people have been here 30 yrs :rolleyes:

Glenn

Cheers for those i actually took them last year august i have them on my computer but could only upload one, so thats great you've saved me a lot of hassle

Welcome! Mint M325i, very nice.

I spent my childhood in Oman, over 5 years there while my dad was contracted to a civil engineering firm in the early 80s.

Patrick