Sign in to follow this  
dave

Americans and their pickups...

If practicality was the only reason for owning a car we'd all be driving Yugo's or some other equally economical, small, non-stylish highly practical peice of crap.. why do we all upgrade our rides not for practicality we want to go faster, corner harder, burn rubber and fuel...... long live impractical rides :mosh:

f**k that sh*t, penile envy i think..

thats why i got a 2 door small crx, i got nothing to prove, im black.

haha thats f**king awesome. id love one. id be driving around all

"yo bitchez check my mad monster truck steez!"

"and what???"

id be badass!!!!1!!one1!!! (with a capital "ONE")

or not.

i saw a middle aged guy driving a full offroad spec brand spankers Landrover Discovery - snorkle and all - over a curb outside the cafes in takapuna for no apparent reason. he looked stoked. im pretty sure he had "wanker" tattooed on his forehead.

retards.

haha just saw a f250 parkd up, weight= 3180kg  ................. had to have a tare weight on the side...

haha you almost need you H/T license to drive one!!! thats nuts!!!

Sic, your right man, Got nothing to prove - thats why Im still driving around in my primer patched diesel wagon and not getting huge loans to get my BMW back on the road asap. People had a bit of a laugh at it when they saw it, then when they saw what it could go (ie grass work and diesel (and burnouts when pushed)) they have sort of changed opinions....

I like getting a car that people dont suspect (ask evan how dirty my DX gets) and just driving round causing random ruckus (like a couple of boot loads of snow!). If I was a cop, i would pull it over all the time because it looks dodgy, but they dont! maybe they know somthing?

With those things you don't curb your rims, your rims take out the curb.

:lol::lol::lol:B) Shot!

post-18-1091224019.jpg

Edited by Napier_E36

hahah theres a knob i go to uni with and he basically thinks hes gods gift to boyracers.. (he has a stock gsr) and we were gettin some lunch in a break, so i was with him in his car on the motorway and he was talkn sh*t about how fast his car was.. and this young business dude in a lightning was pulling along side, he was like to me "watch this 'bo, ima leave him fo sh*t!"... he didnt know what the truck was capable of and i told him to do it jus so he got schoold! he looked at the guy in the lightning and pulled the fingers then the guy jus pulled like 9 car lengths on us... was insane! then he startd makn up bullshit excuses to me bout him not tryn but he was goin all out!

MORAL: F150's are badass!

post-18-1091236360.jpg

Guest WAGON

blair your wag is the shiznit

very good for the odd river crossing and snow carrying

lol

how about the looks on the cops faces when the came in after the snow fight

classic :confused:

blair your wag is the shiznit

very good for the odd river crossing and snow carrying

lol

how about the looks on the cops faces when the came in after the snow fight

classic :confused:

haha yeah that was pretty priceless!! Ill do that again any day!!!

next weekend :mosh:

if theres snow out....