Sign in to follow this  
antony

Freebording. Anyone into it?

I'm considering getting a freebord, wondering if anyone else on here is into them/knows someone who is/had a go on one/has an opinion on them?

Edited by antony

One of my flatmates and a couple mates are into it, and they think it's amazing.

Wheels go very quickly though, and so do you if you go too hard too early :P

If you like snowboarding you'll love it. Just wear pads to start off with, if you want to make summer.

I'll have a go after exams and let you know :D

Your down in Dunedin to a?

We'll have to have a 'shoelace express' students without cars (although that could change for me next semester) bimmersport meeting sometime. I'm all finished and at home at the moment tho :P

Where abouts do they ride?

Love snowboarding, but don't think I'm going to have the funds to get up much, or at all, this season.

Your down in Dunedin to a?

We'll have to have a 'shoelace express' students without cars (although that could change for me next semester) bimmersport meeting sometime. I'm all finished and at home at the moment tho :P

Where abouts do they ride?

Love snowboarding, but don't think I'm going to have the funds to get up much, or at all, this season.

i think ill stick to snowboarding, snow is wayyyyyyyyy better to fall on WAYYYYYY BETTER !

Do you get cheap ass season pass's at Otago?

I heard a thing that if you sign up to SIT you get a free season pass to treble cone or somewhere and people were just enrolling to get the pass cause they have no fees.

That was on the news a while back a.

But na, no cheap pass's for being at otago, except student passes, that every student in NZ get.

My mates the Cardrona rep for Dunedin tho, so might try get some cheap day passes off him lol.

That was on the news a while back a.

But na, no cheap pass's for being at otago, except student passes, that every student in NZ get.

My mates the Cardrona rep for Dunedin tho, so might try get some cheap day passes off him lol.

Yea think it was.

Wish i'd got myself a pass, were like 299 for hutt, get one now is 1029.

That'd be sweet heaps of mates got season passes and think you get a half price thing for someone else so will try scab one off them(and a ride).

In the video where he talks about how its easy to stop and nearly gets run over lmao. Taking one down the viaduct would be sweet

Yes you get cheap passes, they offer them for around 100 for a season pass in o-week. I'll get an exact price tomorrow...

If you do it smart you don't hurt yourself that much... although these guys do.

I'm not sure what hills they use, there's a few around uni but they tend to go driving to some better ones. The one botanical garden hill by gardies new world is OK, but there's a few better ones.

And I'm all up for a students-without-cars meet. I'm trying to get the funds to bring mine down, but can't even afford the petrol to drive it down right now...

Edit- Oops, 335 for a cadrona season pass during o week. And they use opoho hill currently.

Edited by Five Star

Tell me about it, cost me $140 in fuel to get home to greymouth via CHCH. I was driving my flatemates 1.5l mazda astina.

Yea, thats right, forgot about all the O-Week deals, dont actually remeber much from O-week :lol:. I'm not a hard out snowboarder, and have never had a season pass a.

Down the viaduct would be crazy, imagine if you held it the whole down the gorge. Or if it was un-plowed snow and you skied it :o.

Bring on Re-Oweek.

Cool vid. Theres an e28 and an e34 in there too. Bonus points!

Too cool. I wonder how it feels in terms of feedback. And I wouldn't want to hit a pothole!

Got a Season pass for Ruapehu.

Can't Wait!

Nice. Looks like this season's shaping up pretty well. Just my luck that I didn't buy a season pass this year!