Sign in to follow this  
BMW Sila

Police Ten 7

Hey boy and girls!

Just wanted to know what you guys think about last night show, of Police Ten 7? Especially those gangster guys...

"F*** da NZ 2!! Fool" :o boi.. that’s not nice!!! :angry:

Man they look scary... :mellow:<_<

Also I felt sorry for that old man! That got beaten up by teenagers. Who been drinking and smashing letter boxes on that night!! What a bunch fagots!!

Put em on an Island and let them bash the f**k out of eachother.Last one standing gets burnt alive for being the biggest f**kwhit.

Didn’t see it, was at the Bimmersport meet.

Im sure it was very amusing though, I just love the way the media are portraying South Auckland at the moment, showing these turds on TV only promotes the lifestyle and makes them famous/notorious amounts there pairs. Good one.

Living in Papakura I have noticed people have started acting stauncher, it’s not going to be long before we as residents become very vidual anti with weapons ala Bruce Emery.

The taggers last week likened themselves to dogs - "Its like a dog pissing on the grass..."

The thugs this week likened themselves to monkeys -"There's an old saying: Monkey see, monkey do. We see, we do..."

Says it all really don't you think?

The taggers last week likened themselves to dogs - "Its like a dog pissing on the grass..."

The thugs this week likened themselves to monkeys -"There's an old saying: Monkey see, monkey do. We see, we do..."

Says it all really don't you think?

Can't put it better myself.

It was an epic crime lineup last night. Motorway patrol, police 10/7, CSI, inside NZ on Gangs.

and I see on the news they have toughened up the penalties for tagging including increasing the fine to 2k or there abouts, how are they gonna pay this? arent most of them bums?

You would be surprised, two guy’s that I know are doing it are on good money with respectable jobs, its not just illiterate monkeys doing it.

It was an epic crime lineup last night. Motorway patrol, police 10/7, CSI, inside NZ on Gangs.

Americas most wanted, cops

Yea that was quite interesting, Looking forward to part 2

mhmm always wanted to know how to cook p