Sign in to follow this  
fiatracer

very cheap NZ new E38 BMW 740i

hi guys, I'm new here, see my post in Newbies area. I really need to make space for my latest purchase, so my much loved 740 has to go. Briefly - tidy NZ new, green, lowered on optional 18s. Obviously prices have dropped on cars like this, so I'm being realistic. On top of this I *really* need the space as my 328 is on the street :unsure: . check it out -> Phil's crazy cheap 740i . I know Buy Now is 7.5k, trademe won't let me change that. If someone here is keen, they are welcome to click the buy now, and pay me 6k as pictured [does not incl the 16s or mufflers mentioned in auction text]. This must surely set a new low for a decent E38, best of all it's not an ex-Singapore headache. Someone please take it and love it :wub:

Looks like a nice car, a huge bonus being NZ new too.

Good to see it's also priced sensibly. Some derranged people are still trying to sell similar things for $12k+

I'm sure you will find a buyer soon. The BMW gods will hopefully ensure it, so the 328 doesn't get left in the rain for too long!!!