Sign in to follow this  
Aza13

White Face Glow Gauges for E30

Was just wondering if anyone here has used these or similar glow gauges for their E30? Any problems encountered/easy install? Any tips or comments would be appreciated.

Link

Cheers,

Aza

man those are cheap i got silver ones which were $180 from auto passion! easy to install take needles off and over-lay, just take original main dash bulbs out. The vacuum gauge needle was hard, just take your time.

man those are cheap i got silver ones which were $180 from auto passion! easy to install take needles off and over-lay, just take original main dash bulbs out. The vacuum gauge needle was hard, just take your time.

Cheers Chris,

Would you be able to post a pic of yours in daylight and at night just to see what they are like? Then might consider ordering some from auto passion as still abit wary of those ones on ebay.

Cheers,

They are in MPG and MPH though.

Good spotting, should have picked that up being American based sellers lol..Ah well, anyone know where you can get similar glow gauges in KPH? Possibly in NZ or more specifically Auckland?

Cheers

Good spotting, should have picked that up being American based sellers lol..Ah well, anyone know where you can get similar glow gauges in KPH? Possibly in NZ or more specifically Auckland?

Cheers

Auto passion?

Won't MPH create a WOF issue?

at day and by night pics.. best i could find without getting any more sorry!

post-643-1216025927_thumb.jpg

post-643-1216025958_thumb.jpg

Auto passion?

Shop in CHCH. And there were white ones on trademe a while back? I should sell you mine, hardly drive the car now, quite like the blue at night though. They also have a switch for green and a dimmer, but I don't use this. Red ones to match would be sweeet!

Edited by Chris C

The American ones still have the KPH markings in between the MPH ones....

That's the proper German OEM way anyway.... won't make any difference at warrant time.

Shop in CHCH. And there were white ones on trademe a while back? I should sell you mine, hardly drive the car now, quite like the blue at night though. They also have a switch for green and a dimmer, but I don't use this. Red ones to match would be sweeet!

Thanks for that, yours look really good. Yea i've been looking at another E30 and it is infact red so would really have liked some to glow red to match original gauge colours aswell as the car. If anyone finds any that glow red let us know!!

Cheers,

Aza

Got in contact with Autopassion and unfortunately they don't stock them for E30's anymore :angry: So If anyone knows of anywhere else to get any coloured (pref red) AM gauges let me know.

Cheers,

Aza