Sign in to follow this  
318is

My Beamer

Hi.

Whats "titties" ?

Plans are nice mags, any suggestions.

Personalised plate on, but not really BMW related.

I don't like rear spoilers on this model so wont do it. The M-spec kit is cool enuf.

Some engine work to be done, IE: let it suck in air better, maybe a exhaust later on.

Howdy - new member so up here is my BMW... day i picked it :)

Hi there, Welcome. Nice car,I like it. Does that look like Global Prestige(Parnell)where you picked up your car?

Indeedie that is GP. They ahve some nice cars there.

You had dealings with them before?? If so, whats your impression?

Bought my car of them(Andrew) about a year ago. Hassle free deal,no probs. and I was ,and still am, a happy G.P.customer.

:thumb: :thumb: i like the ride man .... it reminds me so much of my old car ... lol ...

:mosh:

i usually am not a fan of e36s but that looks tits. (see attached thread to explain the comment tits/titties http://www.bimmersport.co.nz/forums/index....topic=1681&st=0)

As for for mags AC Schnitzer Type IIs ould look great on it, but if you dont want to pay heaps for some genuine ones Advanti do a replica which they have called "essen". Definatly get some of them.

Posted Image

oh and black out the kidney grille. Hartge style. B)

cheers

sparkle

Edited by bmwsparkle

i agree and lowering

this would be a nice car :)

What do you mean this would be a nice car, it is a nice car!!!

welcome to the site, please remove your shoes.

play nice.

oh niceish ride, gotta do something unique to it now.

"im unique, just like everybody else"

:drugs:

Advanti do a replica which they have called "essen".

which is the german word for "eat"

'yeah bro, I got them Advanti Eats on my car!!'

Essen mir!!!

Ich essen gerne meinen Fräulein :pimp:

:thumb: LMFAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :bowdown: :bowdown: :jap: HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA f**king hell bro - that is class!!!

Thank you guys/girls for your responce... My first Beamer and delighted to hear your replies.

Yes "titties" it is :thumb:

:mosh: :drunk: :mosh:

manual conversion???

OH my god ! - my dad had a DB5, and I remember when I was 6 coming home with him from Hamilton ( to Auck) from a league tournement ( yes I was playing) and BLOWING away a Mustang on the motorway.

What stands out in my mind was it was raining, and I was looking at this shitty ford out the back window and there was NO RAIN on the our rear window....thats CLASS! :mosh: :mosh: :mosh: ...

LOL - when he wasn't home from work I would grab the keys and start the DB5 up and rev it in the garage cos I LOVED the six sounds... arrr to be six years old and naughty :finger: :finger:

OH my god ! - my dad had a DB5, and I remember when I was 6 coming home with him from Hamilton ( to Auck) from a league tournement ( yes I was playing) and BLOWING away a Mustang on the motorway.

What stands out in my mind was it was raining, and I was looking at this shitty ford out the back window and there was NO RAIN on the our rear window....thats CLASS! :mosh: :mosh: :mosh: ...

LOL - when he wasn't home from work I would grab the keys and start the DB5 up and rev it in the garage cos I LOVED the six sounds... arrr to be six years old and naughty :finger: :finger:

Random man, that is just way out of the blue!!!!

Random man, that is just way out of the blue!!!!

:lol: I think he saw Petone's signature and went nutzo :lol:

Posted Image

Oh come on fullahs, if you're old man had a classic awesome beasat when you grew up you'd have good memories too - however, your old man probably had a datsun so you're just jealous, I know I am.

It's just a shame the way it came out that's all :lol: