Sign in to follow this  
Yasthil

NEW MEMBER Auckland

Blair- This BEAUTIFUL BEMA is your e30's grandad. Haha.

Nice car. =]

Edited by 318mouse

Blair- This BEAUTIFUL BEMA is your e30's grandad. Haha.

Nice car. =]

sure is! we need a family reunion to get some pics!

Suprmely Frustrated at the moment. Just found out I have to replace most of the driveline components, and repairand replace a large portion of the brake assembly.

The question I pose is... Why do people not spend the money to maintain their rides. The last owner, not Kimmie, did nothing for this car but damage it and park it out on the road AAARRRGGHHH.

Any who - more money to spend, but as always when it's going on the car, it's money spent well.

This is why you have said vehicle inspected to some extent before handing money over :)

Suprmely Frustrated at the moment. Just found out I have to replace most of the driveline components, and repairand replace a large portion of the brake assembly.

The question I pose is... Why do people not spend the money to maintain their rides. The last owner, not Kimmie, did nothing for this car but damage it and park it out on the road AAARRRGGHHH.

Any who - more money to spend, but as always when it's going on the car, it's money spent well.

cmon its a 24 year old car.Most cars at sometime in their life reach a point where the owners decides to stop spending.... Edited by kiwi535

cmon its a 24 year old car.Most cars at sometime in their life reach a point where the owners decides to stop spending....

That is very true, I have a very sad VR4 in my garage, however I think the last owner did not buy this with the intent on building up a classic BMW, rather I believe it was an impulsive buy.

Who leaves a classic BMW parked on the road, but puts an old Levin in the garage? Nutter!

Any way, the car is running much better thanks to parts from Marti, and a bit of work from Ross at Independant BMWorkshop.

Bro seen your car in botany area couple weeks back,lookz pretty ligit to me.

algood rimyz 2. . .

what inch what brand etc?

any plans 4 it in the future?