Sign in to follow this  
jjs

FS: 1999 Ford Mondeo

As title says, I'm selling my beloved 1999 Ford Mondeo GLX 2.0 Automatic Sedan travelled 110,000kms.

I bought the car in November last year as something that would tide me over. It had one prior owner who were an elderly farming couple from Southland who used it as their "town car". It has full service history and drives very very well. Also has a new warrant.

The car is pretty much standard apart from a new Pioneer CD player. It is steel blue with charcoal cloth. The GLX featured leather wrapped steering wheel, ABS brakes, remote locking and air/con (over and above the 'poverty pack' LX). This car was also ordered with factory Sport Pack which included a nice boot spoiler and tasteful 15" alloys.

I know most of you won't be interested in a Mondeo - but it is a very good car. Think of it as E46 era at an E30 price! (Some UK car mags even included the Mondeo and E46 in the same comparison tests - crazy I know!). A great runabout as it is very cheap to run, and being NZ new and not too old it should be very reliable. I was looking for an E30 when I bought this, but as a run about the Mondeo made so much more sense in terms of cost of ownership.

Asking price - $4,500 or near offer.

Apologies for the crap photo. I have some more, but can't find the camera cord. PM me and I will eventually send them through to you.

post-1418-1216883709_thumb.jpg

EDIT: Spelling and grammar!

Edited by Crockett

Bump...

Someone PM me an offer, before I have to deal with the TradeMe noobs!

$1 reserve?

Yeah, if I have to resort to TradeMe it will be $1 reserve.