Sign in to follow this  
shadowninja

Doom 3

Ok am I the only uber-geek here, or did anyone else get Doom 3 today?

My copy is staring grotesquely at me next to the computer... because there was no frickin CD key to enable me to install this sucker. :confused:

Anyone else with the same problem?

Ok am I the only uber-geek here

nah man, your the only one!

Sorry to hear it aint working for you tho - Ive had that before - gt somthing home that your looking forwad to and cant use it because someone somewhere along the line has screwed up! :angry::wacko:

Edited by Napier_E36

Blair, bring us down a copy would ya :D

haha my "your the only one" comment was directed at shadows "uber-geek" comment - I dont actually have the game - I dont usually get a chance to go to shops etc after work during the week - too much sh*t on! and I didnt even know it was out!!! :lol: sorry!

LOL ok I feel like a dumbass... they put the key in the manual for some stupid reason instead of the jewel case. So I'm up & running now. Honestly... who opens a manual for this stuff???

D3 released today. I "pre-ordered" mine on the web over the weekend, so it was delivered by courier this morning.

Get outside, or play a sport. It is better for you.

Don't need a CD key for that.

Cheers

hey! computer games are cool

being tanned, physically and mentally fit is WAAAY overrated, trust me

but i do enjoy the odd game...current favs are deus ex 2, thief 3, formula 1 and GTRacing....badass games with a wheel

I have to admit, car racing games do have a certain appeal to them (I just get bored with cpmouter games too quickly...but maybe because I am crap at them).

Cheers

Guest Andrew

computer games are angus' life

bingo - I don't think i could run any new games on this PC if i wanted to

yea gaming for me is old school now.. stupid pc wont play new ones. and im not gonna waste more of my life playing new ones that suck 3 years away..

[shakes fist skyward]

DAMN YOU COUNTERSTRIKE!!!!

[/shakes fist skyward]

I agree Damo, I wreckon the new stuff any got anything on old school games apart from looking better.

Pacman and Galactica were the shizzle and then Doom was the original badass 3D multiplayer shoot em up - now those games never got stale...hehe, I remember secretly installing Doom on all the PC's in the computer room back at high school, we had some real wicked multiplayer fights during study time :D

Edited: Which reminds me, i've got a setup at work that allows for at least six people to play network gaming.....there's 3 P4 machines permanently there capable of playing cstrike no probs......perhaps a bimmersport indoor meet???

Edited by ///Carl

perhaps a bimmersport indoor meet???

or indoor g33k!

I agree Damo, I wreckon the new stuff any got anything on old school games apart from looking better.

Pacman and Galactica were the shizzle and then Doom was the original badass 3D multiplayer shoot em up - now those games never got stale...hehe, I remember secretly installing Doom on all the PC's in the computer room back at high school, we had some real wicked multiplayer fights during study time :D

Edited: Which reminds me, i've got a setup at work that allows for at least six people to play network gaming.....there's 3 P4 machines permanently there capable of playing cstrike no probs......perhaps a bimmersport indoor meet???

f**k all of you and your tuants... :finger: i am soooo down for a multiplayer lan of cstrike its not funny.... let me know if anything comes of it....

shadowninja, is your PC sweet to run D3? i reckon it would kill mine...

lucky bastard...

Guest Spargo

Check the email panel on D3, you can get email from nigerian scammers. Hilarious!

So i'm not the only person who ritualistically gets Nigerian emails - each and everyone different from the other.

Criminals have got to be the stupidist ppl though, did you read in the paper a few months back about the guy who cleverly scammed some clients of his out of $600k only to lose it all to one of those Nigerian scams :wacko::wacko::wacko:

Hey Gus, if you go to the mega meet in Napier, bring me a copy of your racing games and in return you'll get a dvd with something I know you'll like :D

I hope i didn't just here the L word.. that is INSTANT BAN!

Lollies??? Lesbians??? (please let it be the lesbians!!!) but why would that mean instant ban? :P

shadowninja, is your PC sweet to run D3? i reckon it would kill mine...

lucky bastard...

Hell yeah I run a P4 3.2G with grunty graphics, memory, etc. on a 2MB DSL.

We run a small 3 PC network at home & replace one each year with a new kickass system so no PC is ever more than 3 yrs old.

Oh and speaking of CStrike, Half Life 2 is due out end of September I believe.

Yes Half life 2 will rock. We should all play CZ sometime (maybe take over a GPstore server?

Im actually most looking forward to the new San Andreas GTA - i hope i can get some mods to put bimmers in again this time.. hehh

yeah GTA Sans will be badass..if it ever comes to pc

i hear its sex-box and PS2 only :(

wonder if i'll be able to roam the streets in a apache attach helicopter

listening to 80's rock (ozzy)

and thats G33k B4d455

anyone got a good copy of hitman contracts...ME WANTS

Guest Spargo

yeah GTA Sans will be badass..if it ever comes to pc

i hear its sex-box and PS2 only :(

wonder if i'll be able to roam the streets in a apache attach helicopter

listening to 80's rock (ozzy)

Wave 103 is the shizz.

Holy hell, just been reading teh stats on nvidia's 6800 Ultra chip, can run doom3 at 1600x1280 @ 42fps, shizzle.

BTW: I can get Leadtek nvidia 6800 ultra cards for $1250 each....and that's with dealer discount :wacko: