Sign in to follow this  
*Glenn*

Insurance Fraud

and insurance fraud can be as simple as having the same item insured with two insurance companies

Often when people try and make a false claim it wont ever reach an investigator as the claims adviser (phone operators) pick up dodgy over inflated claims easily.

Every claim is lodged for other insurance company's to access so they can see if you try the same claim later. If you make a false claim even a small one it would be hard to get future insurance.

cops are people too... Ther are allowed to belong to forums, and have enthusiam for BMW's you know O_o

Cops are people to, not saying they weren't. Just amazes me that they would find time to browse forums. Most cops I know live in one mode.

Mmm i know what you mean, i only know one cop personally and hes always in "look-at-me-im-a-cop" mode. Theres another forums i sit on, nzice, and theres also a copper on there too. I velieve NZH and toyspeed have many cop members aaaand kiwibiker does for sure.

Locked. Topic is done and I can see this turning into an anti-cop fest.

While I'm on this topic, I personally think some other threads discussing negative experiences with the police have been locked prematurely. A bit of healthy debate about some of the poor performance of our civil servants never goes amiss. But in this case I can't see it going anywhere but in the toilet.

Hope you're all having a great day!

May your bimmers be trouble-free, and your insurance fraud-free.

Graham.

Edited by bravo