Sign in to follow this  
Heresharry

2000 BMW E46 323ci

Should i do $1 as ive seen the car i want.....  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

For Sale

NZ New BMW 2000 E46 323ci in excellent condition, ex team mcmillan demo, Cruise control,AC, Multi function steering wheel, half leather, lots of extras, electric seats, climate control steering wheel controls, nice german number plates, 18" genuine bmw m3 wheels, now has clear rears

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

More pics in Showroom

Number plate comes with car

The only reason is i need 4 doors! i thought i could live with 2 but i cant its just not practical, Will trade/swap, im looking for a sierra cosworth

Car is in Northcote

Around $15,500k now on $1 reserve on TM

Edited by Heresharry

The only reason is i need 4 doors! i thought i could live with 2 but i cant its just not practical (unless its a E36 M3) Will trade/swap, im looking for a 4 door m spec 5 series or a e36 M3 plus cash

Car is in Northcote

Around $16k

I would have thought a good E36 M3 is worth more… Why not look for a E36 M3 4-Door. Or a 328i-Msport 4-Door.

Good luck with the sale.

would you be willing to put this into mc millan/clayton for a pre purchase inspection? or have you possibly had anything similar to this already done? would it be possible to view? cheers. also how many ks has it done?

Edited by 3.20isegurl

Great looking car, you only just put those M3 wheels on!

G/L with the sale.

More than happy for a pre inspection, its done 133km and well serviced it will be serviced before it goes to the new owner.

Cheers

I dont see no $1 Reserve? :huh:

It was a joke.... ;) but im actually thinking about doing it.... ive seen the car i want to buy................ :o

Edited by Heresharry

Sign in to follow this