323e30

e30 parts . Too many to list

E30 parts clear out.

complete 318i 1987 four door reg on hold 700$

Glove box with working latch 35$

auto gearbox for 318i e30 300$

auto box for 325i e30 300$

brand new bonnet badges 35$ original type or Ac

blown 320i engine fpl 1987 overheated (offers)

standard alloys with mint tyres (offers)

325i engine complete south african runs fine (offers)

Manual 260 gearbox Box only (offers)

manual 4 speed 242 box (offers)

small case diff 3.45 ratio 100$

medium case 3.45 ratio diff 160$

Have most e30 parts available pretty keen to clear some space so if anyone needs anything just ask. I have about 3 car loads too many.

post-271-1217910339_thumb.jpg

post-271-1217910395_thumb.jpg

ahh huh we meet again. i see you have a few more parts to. got a round about price for that engine with the 260? would you swap them for a e30 shell with no engine and gearbox? rego on hold?

very interested anyway so we gota work somthing out

ahh huh we meet again. i see you have a few more parts to. got a round about price for that engine with the 260? would you swap them for a e30 shell with no engine and gearbox? rego on hold?

very interested anyway so we gota work somthing out

sweet the engine and box is still in the car. but can remove in a day no sweat. whats it worth to you? I havent really put a price on it yet. pm me an offer if you like. No clutch or pressure plate tho im keeping those.

dont really need the shell, already have around 9 bmws sitting around at this stage

Edited by 323e30

i'm after rear part oc center console 9the plastic panel that goes around the handgrake), in good condition...

possibly 260 manual box ? how many k's on it ?

will need to see if i have any good consoles, if i do 20$ gearbox has done around 116,000kms, then did another 15,000kms in another car. Works mint. taking offers at this stage, no clutch or pressure plate. (may be able to supply average clutch and plate tho)

have about 7 e30s 83-90 that im wrecking, 2 e34s 1991 and 1 e32 1889 730i and 1 s class merdedes 1992

so if you need anything from any of these lemme know.

Facelift E30 Front bumper lower valance lip thing ?

Haha think rays the only one that will have these. ive only got the older front lips around.

E30 parts clear out.

complete 318i 1987 four door reg on hold 700$

Glove box with working latch 35$

auto gearbox for 318i e30 300$

auto box for 325i e30 300$

brand new bonnet badges 35$ original type or Ac

blown 320i engine fpl 1987 overheated (offers)

standard alloys with mint tyres (offers)

325i engine complete south african runs fine (offers)

Manual 260 gearbox Box only (offers)

manual 4 speed 242 box (offers)

small case diff 3.45 ratio 100$

medium case 3.45 ratio diff 160$

After Pre Fl 320 engine, condidtion not to important. need the internals. Is there any chance i could have a quick look at engine over next day or so.

Thanks

Mark 021 511116

Have most e30 parts available pretty keen to clear some space so if anyone needs anything just ask. I have about 3 car loads too many.

how much for the M20B25 shipped to australia, 3377 please?

Are you serious?

What part of Australia would help too.

Are you serious?

What part of Australia would help too.

the 3377 is the postcode,Ararat, Victoria, yes I am serious if the price works out ok. I.E. if it ends up under 1000AUD landed, consider it sold

the 3377 is the postcode,Ararat, Victoria, yes I am serious if the price works out ok. I.E. if it ends up under 1000AUD landed, consider it sold

bump for info?

hey mate.

I am looking for a front left gaurd for a white e30. What condition is the one you have? And how much for it?

Cheers, Josh

Need a drivers seat. Ideally a houndstooth recaro, but im looking for any drivers seat with a frame in good condition. Can u help me?

Need a drivers seat. Ideally a houndstooth recaro, but im looking for any drivers seat with a frame in good condition. Can u help me?

I have alot of seats but all have rips, some worse than other, Your more than welcome to come take one for a 5$ tho standard type, Have blue cream grey and black in four door and black in coupe.

Mike, your PM inbox is full, any further news on shipping?

sorted my inbox, The company i emailed for the quote hasnt got back to me so i will try another place later on today. Ill just ring them this time.

I have alot of seats but all have rips, some worse than other, Your more than welcome to come take one for a 5$ tho standard type, Have blue cream grey and black in four door and black in coupe.

Ok sounds good to me. Do u happen to know if the recaro frame is the same as the standard frame? Whereabouts are you? My number is O211483O2O

hey mate i could be keen on a standard seat mine pretty riped up badly. wer abouts are you ? cheers andrew