Sign in to follow this  
normsmith

I can't find seat covers to fit an E90 seat! :-(

Hi,

I've tried a number of different seat covers for the seats of my E90 but I can't find anything that remotely comes close to fitting it. Anyone got any ideas where I can get decent seat covers that 1) look good and 2) fit the E90 seat perfectly?

I investigated the option of having the seats covered in leather but that's a bit too costly ($2500+).

Thanks

Norm

He doesn’t have an M5 he has a E90 323i.

Surely you stock cloth looks better than seat covers!! Seat covers are horrible.

There are plenty of custom places out there that make them, there was one in Mt Wellington by Moyes and there is also one in Manukau by burger fuel.

Guest Simon*

Oh yeah :rolleyes:

Ooops was thinking of the bloke in Chch for some reason

Have to agree with Graham - don't do the seat cover thing if you can help it!

Look interesting.

I wonder how tight they would be... If they are baggy, your interior would look like a taxi

I have a staple gun.

It looks like you simply skin your standard seats and put these over the foam.

I have custom made merino skin covers on the front seats of my E30. Not cheap at around $350, but they fit really well. Might not suit the aesthetic of a post 1990s car, though.

Where are the side airbags located in an E90? My mum wanted seat covers for her Suzuki Swift Sport but couldn't because of the seat located airbags...

There are seat covers that cater for seat located side airbags (basically holes or weak fabric in the side). Just ask at your automotive store of choice.

As for the E90, there are custom options, but they don't look as good as OEM fabric. What's wrong with the factory seat fabric?

Hey norm, what about some of these??

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/LEATHER-SPORT-SEAT-...1QQcmdZViewItem

Look good to me.

Damn, that looks nice man. I'd settle for that. Get your front and back seats done for about a grand. :-) Pity they're not located in NZ. It's the type of thing you want to try before you buy.