Sign in to follow this  
1rotty

m-Sport body kit on TM

I dont know about that kit but if you are keen I know of a guy who imports Rieger kits and gear. He has been really helpful with me and a few others. Price is good for the quality.

Fibreglass is heavy and doesn't have the smooth finish of plastic kits. Fitting can also be troublesome.

Check out DDM Tuning in the States who sell replica M5 front and rear bumpers in plastic for very reasonable prices.

If you have PDC do you need to drill holes in these bumpers to refit sensors? I see on the DDM website their was PDC option so maybe the sensors come pre-installed?

If you have PDC do you need to drill holes in these bumpers to refit sensors? I see on the DDM website their was PDC option so maybe the sensors come pre-installed?

I assume they drill the PDC holes for you and you simply re-fit your existing sensors.

I always have a problem with people who can't spell propa in their ads

Something about it bothers me

I's agree!! :rolleyes:

I assume they drill the PDC holes for you and you simply re-fit your existing sensors.

I've seen M5 kits (not DDM) in the US & yes they have the holes for re-fitting.

Any clues on freight costs from US?

I've seen M5 kits (not DDM) in the US & yes they have the holes for re-fitting.

Any clues on freight costs from US?

Send them an email and see what they say... As a comparison, you can buy the same M5 style front bumper from Euro2000CarParts in Auckland (Link) for $675 + GST!!!!

So even if the shipping is a couple of hundred dollars you're still saving a lot of cash!

Send them an email and see what they say... As a comparison, you can buy the same M5 style front bumper from Euro2000CarParts in Auckland (Link) for $675 + GST!!!!

So even if the shipping is a couple of hundred dollars you're still saving a lot of cash!

I've been sussing DDM.

This seems super reasonable to me.

M5 front with fogs US177

PDC option 20

M5 rear bumper 215

PDC 20

Depo proj 39 a/eyes 200(package deal price)

TOTAL $US632

OR $NZ912+freight.

I'm going to email them now so will post when I get a reply in case any other e39ers are interested

Im able to get fiberglass and bakelite full bodykits for almost any bmw, The kits themselves are cheap but the postage is ridiculous. If people were keen to do a bulk buy then I could arange them for a good price.

I can get about 4 or 5 kits into a square meter (depending on kits,kits fitted within kits) Or Just 1 kit into a square meter. Via boat was around 700$ from memory per cubic meter.

Heard back from DDM but they dont freight overseas.

Im able to get fiberglass and bakelite full bodykits for almost any bmw, The kits themselves are cheap but the postage is ridiculous. If people were keen to do a bulk buy then I could arange them for a good price.

I can get about 4 or 5 kits into a square meter (depending on kits,kits fitted within kits) Or Just 1 kit into a square meter. Via boat was around 700$ from memory per cubic meter.

Can you give us a bit more info ie prices,details of kits etc.Do they supply xtras such as PDC holes,fogs etc.

Whats your opinion of them re fitting etc

I'd be interested if a bulk deal was do-able.

Eurodyne in california have them & do export - look more exy than DDM tho.

Cheers,Mark