Sign in to follow this  
bravo

e30 Lowering springs - SOLD

Not sure of brand, but genuine lowering springs for e30 with a big 45-50mm drop.

$150 plus freight.

Pic of springs installed below. Thanks Hybrid for the pic.

post-339-1218504265_thumb.jpg

Constant by the look of them. Lowest suspension component was 110-115mm off the ground so perfectly legal.

They've been around...

Were on Gus's first motorsport, then on my blue 320, then on my black 325, then been in the shed for awhile on hold for my g/f who no longer has an e30 hence for sale.

Edited by bravo

Constant by the look of them. Lowest suspension component was 110-115mm off the ground so perfectly legal.

They've been around...

Were on Gus's first motorsport, then on my blue 320, then on my black 325, then been in the shed for awhile on hold for my g/f who no longer has an e30 hence for sale.

Currently looking for springs at the moment, but just have a few Q's:

Any rust on the springs? / Any indication of kms? / What is the ride like?

If it all sounds good I can bank transfer tonight and take them off your hands :)

Flick me an email or a text if thats easier.

email: matt.malcolm@cb.co.nz

ph: 021 172 7782

Cheers,

Matt

Edited by Mattzy

Could be interested, Ive been told you need different springs for 4cyl models, ive got a 318i that has a 2.5l put in it, is it due to the engine weight for different springs or are the bodys different? (hope that makes sence)

keen as. Been looking for springs that sit like your image in the rear for a while. If there not sold email me on evlm3@hotmail.com and ill get your details from there for payment etc.

Have emailed/PM'd everyone who has shown interest. There are about 4 of you. First in with the funds = best dressed.

I have included my ph details in most of the messages.

Graham

Could be interested, Ive been told you need different springs for 4cyl models, ive got a 318i that has a 2.5l put in it, is it due to the engine weight for different springs or are the bodys different? (hope that makes sence)

Engine weight. PM'd.

I doubt it, I have standard height shocks for 60mm drop springs and the fronts are ok. rears only dropped 40mm but still captive