Sign in to follow this  
323e30

pig bait

nah nah just a quick respary gloss came out shitty it was too cold, some c**t key the bonnet from top to bottom so i just put a rought coat of paint on temporarly so it doesnt rust to sh*t.

ive been pulled over on my street twice, town twice , followed home once , pulled over in takanini three times and pulled over in papatoe once in the last 3 months.

no tickets given !!!!! police could have been some where useful where something that was actually illegal was happining

ive been pulled over on my street twice, town twice , followed home once , pulled over in takanini three times and pulled over in papatoe once in the last 3 months.

sounds like gus,

an me an andy a couple of months back!!! f**ken knobs!

no tickets given !!!!!  police could have been some where useful where something that was actually illegal was happining

that would jus be logical, new zealand police need to seriously get their priorities right!

sounds like gus,

an me an andy a couple of months back!!! f**ken knobs!

no tickets given !!!!!  police could have been some where useful where something that was actually illegal was happining

that would jus be logical, new zealand police need to seriously get their priorities right!

yeah i saw u on sunday arvo on east coast road, looking very suspisious, i would hav pulled you over. heh Edited by bimmer boy

:o

"axe murder happening yo get here fast!"

"oh sorry i mean, Boy racer looking car driving past me, he doesnt appear to be speeding but is young and possibly badass, we are going in to investigate"

"nope nothing here"

damn i hate police stopping ya for NO reason, ask homy bout our stop on the highway for... routine checks...yea here ya go check my ass!! :mosh:

thats class man - pure and utter unadulterated class. How did you get so many cop cars there??!!

It is a lot like me when I had my old ute - it had 5% limo black tints and spotlights on the bar behind the cab and sh*t like that - I got busted on a friday night for a bald tyre, (actually all of them were bald, but being a student where do you get money to buy things like tyres??) I got all 4 replaced at 8am saturday morning, and proceeded into town that night - I got pulled up 11 times - every cop that i saw! It was quite an achievement, but by after the 3rd time I was getting annoyed! I actually wrote a letter to the police complaints authority asking why I could be pulled up 11 times in about 8 hours (driving a Rego'd/WOF'd/RUC'd ute - the only illegal thing about it were the 5s on the windows - but oddly enough they never picked up on it) when there are more serious crimes being committed - is this not a big waste of time etc... I never heard anything back... It was a dilplomatically written letter - I had mum go over it and make it "non-offensive" - so why didnt they take it seriously???

Back to the topic at hand, I like the look of your car man, just need to get the bonnet shiny and she'll be the shiz!