Sign in to follow this  
emily-mouse

What is the most often played song in your BMW?

Yea mate, right up the front stomping 15 year olds with my moshing boots! If I could survive Rage Against the Machine at the big day out this year I can survive anything.

I-Pod is great as I no longer need a stacker as I have over 400 CD's on it. Sound Quality takes a dive though.

Might see you in the pit then? haha. We were too busy at the beer tent during bjork (with good reason I reckon), so couldn't get into the front part for rage.

Headunit is on the mods list down the line...right after bushes, springs, bilsteins and wheels with decent rubber.

And back on topic...:)

currently pumping through my soundstreams and jbls,

American Gangster album - Jay Z

Carter III - Lil Wayne

Untitled - Nas

and James Blunt can get play time occasionally

necro, ill bill, gortex etc are good for a laugh but thats about it. i cant beleive people enjoy listening to that. Immortal technique and Lupe is where its at. also like pendulum, kora, tiki etc

Edited by 328imobbin

rap- mr hyde non phixon gortex illbill necro heaps more

drum and bass- teebee concord catlyx black sun empire heaps more

dubstep- scream benga skull any of the allstars cds heaps more

my list could go on for ever

but most played teebee vs catlyx 1 hour mix tape heavy drum and bass

When I'm driving to chch, or any open road driving for a long period of time; Audioslave, Live, Fat BoySlim...

Around town, Classic hits baby. (don't really get any other stations :lol:)

And in Dunedin, the sound of footsteps.

I sometimes put on 'Five O'Clock World' by The Vogues when I finish work, as a little bit of a fun tradition. Except it's one of those songs you want to sing along to, which can be somewhat embarrassing in heavy inner city traffic. I have the same problem when ABBA plays in a car. I need help.

Guest Simon*

Jesus something like this shows your age a little. Just peeked back through the ipod's most often played and I got:

Pearl Jam (still my fave band) Yellow Leadbetter is probably the song my car hears the most ;)

Metallica

G'n'R (having an unexpected revival with me)

AC/DC

Jack Johnson

Amy Winehouse

Groove Armada

Aerosmith

Katchafire

Paolo Nutini

Ummm Billy Joel?

I love billy Joel. Good night Saigon is an awesome song. I got tickets to his Auckland concert.

The Stranger album is getting a bit of a thrashing lately.

G'n'R (having an unexpected revival with me)

They are with me lately too.

Cheers

Grant

Graham you know they have made more than one Worlds Greatest Electro set of CD's now right? I have them all hahaha

I have a pretty varied taste in music

But these are proberbly the top played in my car at the moment..

Sander Kleinenburg - This is not Miami (Remix)

Edited by RJS

my music tastes varies quote a bit too.

stanton warriors, deekline and wizard, deadmau5, talib kweli, mos def, pharoahe monch, nas, krs one, wu tang, concord dawn, benga, lupe, weezer, deftones, korn, adema, black seeds, tiki, kora, tribe called quest.... list could go on forever.

I sometimes put on 'Five O'Clock World' by The Vogues when I finish work, as a little bit of a fun tradition. Except it's one of those songs you want to sing along to, which can be somewhat embarrassing in heavy inner city traffic. I have the same problem when ABBA plays in a car. I need help.

ABBA? Gosh that band is the only thing embarrassing about being 1/4 Swedish!

at the mo:

State of mind - sunking and paint the walls black

Pendulum - streamline

Freestylers - painkiller

Mine always changes, but at the moment it is probably They Say by Scars on Broadway, or Baker Street by the Foo Fighters (a remake) or All the Young Dudes by Mott the Hoople.

Dave Grohl is the man - & that version of Baker Street is just awesome. That and Jesus built my hotrod (Ministry) ironically.

necro, ill bill, gortex etc are good for a laugh but thats about it. i cant beleive people enjoy listening to that. Immortal technique and Lupe is where its at. also like pendulum, kora, tiki etc

Kora , Tiki , good sh*t

+ Conchord dawn and Shapeshifter are getting thrased atm.

someones got to support NZ music..

Edited by Chase.t

prodigy,shapeshifter,ministery of sound vol 2 i think.and back to my roots-carpenters ^_^

Currently among those in the CD stacker are The Eagles "Hell Freezes Over" and Bruce Springsteen "The Rising".

However if it's the pre-school run in the morning The Wiggles "Toot Toot Chugga Chugga Big Red Car" gets priority

However if it's the pre-school run in the morning The Wiggles "Toot Toot Chugga Chugga Big Red Car" gets priority

lmao :lol: For me probably the foo fighters, rage against the machine, acdc and kasabian.

Usually it's whatever is playing on Radio Hauraki.

My car's radio is locked on 99FM.