Sign in to follow this  
Matty104

Newbie to BMW's from Hamilton , E30 325i

Hey I'm Matt , im From Hamilton and am new to bmw's , my Flatmate raves about them (sir e30) so had to try one for myself, So i brought Ryan's (rjs) E30 325i and am loving it.

I don't have huge plans for it as i have another project on the go but am looking into some new wheels and just basicly tidy the exterior up a bit and treating all the rust and fixing minor eletrical faults , the wheels im getting are from memory dtm ali II with the machined face finish, , didnt want anything to flashy and rice so thought they compliment the car quite well,

from time to time i will be needing advice when i manage to break things and dig myself into a hole but am looking foward to learning from all your knowledge

Any way ill post a few pics next weekend ( dont have access to the net at the moment)

Matt

Edited by Matty104

Hi and welcome dude,

Great car you've bought (bit of a slut I believe :P), congrats.

What a cool car! I had a look on google for those wheels, they pretty good will have to see them on the car though!

welcome mate!

hopefully get to see you and the car in the future!

im sure you will treat the car well and make it "yours"

cheers blair

thanks guys, ,

since im new I need help on this forum, How come when i click on topics all the "posts in this topic" come up in a big list and i have to click on each individual one to read it? ive been searching for a good few hours on how to change it but had no luck

Matt

How come when i click on topics all the "posts in this topic" come up in a big list and i have to click on each individual one to read it?

Clear your computers cache or cookies I think?

hey Matt - welcome, I'm a bit of a newbie too, in H Town. Keep an eye out - silver E36 coupe with bimmersport stickers. Phil

Keep it strong in the Tron.

although i do feel sorry for those who haven't escaped... soon my brothers.