Sign in to follow this  
0llie

Good place to get parts (bushes) + workshop manual?

Hi All,

I'm fairly new to BMWs and have recently bought a 1990 BMW E34 535i for my run around car.

I was just wanting to know if someone could suggest a place in Auckland that has competitive prices for BMW parts? Specifically I need to replace my reaction rod bushes.

Also is there a place where I can download a workshop manual for my E34?

Thanks in advance :)

hay bro

manuals are easy try pdftown.com for just find a bittorrent and download it, as for parts bmwharehouse in Hamilton has good parts theres a few online places overseas that a real cheap

but in aux maybe ask botany motor works hell def know where to get some competitive parts

I just got a manual for my 540 on disc off e-bay from uk-cost $18 total.Its great & all printable.

I'm too impatient to download one-they are very big & my laptop sags a bit under the weight LOL

Welcome to Bimmersport Ollie

for competitively priced parts try the following

EuroItalian - new and aftermarket

Hell BM - used parts

ask for a bimmersport discount

show us some pics of your E34!

Thanks for the welcome and the heads up guys. I'm sure that will save me a lot of effort finding out where I can get the best price for parts. :D

Don't have any pics of the E34 that I have at the moment... it's just a run around car, nothing flash. It's that metalic sort of burgundy colour with the standard mesh type 15" bmw alloys.

Here's a pic of the 540is I had a year or two back.... Sold to a guy on these forums.

Posted Image

and my 180sx that I own

Posted Image